ELEVATE SECURITY BACKGROUND
Here at Elevate Security, we’re building the world’s first-ever proactive insider risk platform focused on enabling enterprises to shift left of loss by identifying the users most likely to cause a breach and orchestrating additional security to minimize the likelihood of an incident.
We’re looking for exceptional and passionate people to help us build this future and redefine the burgeoning security landscape.
WHAT YOU’D WORK ON
Our Advisory CISO is charged with the mission of promoting Elevate’s public profile and it’s mission within the security industry through your technical and strategic knowledge. On a daily basis you’ll be working both tactically and strategically with our customers, prospects and the security industry as a whole through work such as:
- Engage At Scale – Conference speaking, strategic writing, reference architectures, and more
- Engage Contextually – Strategic customer conversations with CISOs and practitioners to build momentum around a new view of security
This role is highly cross functional – working internally with Elevate’s leadership in Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering and Customer – and sharing your technical expertise and learnings from the field.
- Promote Elevate’s leadership in areas such as Zero Trust, Proactive Security and Insider Risk externally through white papers, research reports, blogs, webinars, conferences, podcasts, and press interviews. You are a technical brand ambassador for Elevate.
- Support sales initiatives through event participation, strategy calls and meetings with key customers and prospects. You help to overcome technical challenges and are an expert in the customer’s eyes.
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, and Customer teams to support their objectives of making our customers successful through product feedback and strategy, customer advocacy, and sharing technical expertise on customer deployment efforts.
We’d love to hear from you if several of the following describes you:
- 5+ years experience in a Security Leadership role (CISO, VP, Director)
- Deep technical experience in areas such as security architecture, security engineering, endpoint security, incident response, and IAM
- Strong skills in writing about complex topics for technical audiences
- Solid public speaking skills with the ability to convey technical topics in an approachable way
- Love to GSD, jump in and help wherever you can!
WHY WORK FOR US
We’re a mission-driven startup that values individual diversity and skills. Here are some of our values. Hopefully, they resonate with you:
- Strength lies in our differences, not similarities
- The currency of trust is transparency
- Explorers, not tourists
- We are all in Customer Success
- All for one, one for all
- We are all accountable to each other
WHAT MAKES ELEVATE SECURITY A GREAT PLACE TO WORK?
- We care about your career. At Elevate Security we encourage each other to constantly grow and expand our skills and knowledge.
- At such a small, tight-knit startup, you matter tremendously and your contributions make an immediate impact.
- We have fun! No matter how fast we grow or how busy we are, we always remember to laugh and enjoy each other and our clients.
- Balancing our careers and personal lives is important to us. We want you to work where and when you work best.
- Embracing our culture of diversity, constant learning, and collaboration makes us a better team and helps us build a better product.
- We are mission-driven. We never lose sight of why we do what we do.
- We’re genuinely nice, optimistic, inclusive, and empathetic people. We won’t hire jerks.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation (minimum 3 weeks)
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Professional development funds
- Parental leave
For insights into our interview process, check out our “How We Hire” post. It has changed a bit since we are all WFH now, but the fundamentals are still the same.
We look forward to hearing from you!