Are you passionate about, not just closing the deal, but nurturing relationships and customer success? Do you understand the power of collaboration with internal and external stakeholders? Can you leverage your professional networks, and entrepreneurial mindset to deliver on fascinating strategic initiatives? For you, it’s not just about sticking with the status quo, but finding new and exciting ways to level-up customer success. You’re looking for a big challenge that holds big opportunities—and you’ll find that at Thinkific!
We are looking for an energetic and creative person to join us as our next Agency Partner Specialist at Thinkific! In this role, you’ll help us grow our Agency Partners program while proactively engaging with and building relationships with our existing Partners. With Thinkific’s active Customer community and a number of exciting upcoming strategic initiatives, this role will offer great opportunities to identify and recruit potential partners and help existing partners achieve even greater success! Working as part of the Platform Operations team, you will also have the scope and autonomy to introduce and establish new channels and ways to recruit agency partners at all levels of our program.
In this role, you will:
- Build and manage a pipeline of potential Agency Partners and be responsible for converting them into successfully activated Agency Partners
- Build new and nurture existing relationships with Partners at the Associate and Specialist levels to help them move up our Partner tiers and become more successful
- Collaborate actively with the Marketing, Support, Customer Success, and Customer Education teams to identify areas of expertise for new Partners, (Customer Acquisition, Custom Web Development, etc.) and recruit new Partners who specialize in these areas
- Collaborate with different departments on special projects where Agency Partners will need to be involved
- Research and understand the online learning and LMS space in which Thinkific operates to find strategically interesting Agency Partners who can grow their businesses on the Thinkific platform
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Have 2+ years of experience in partnerships or business development in a B2C or B2B SaaS or PaaS environment
- Maintain a successful business development pipeline end-to-end and achieving business development targets
- Solve problems independently—you use the resources available to you to work toward solutions and know when to ask for help
- Communicate effectively and persuasively—you’re comfortable speaking with prospects and partners through calls, emails, and in person
- Be a confident networker with the ability to represent Thinkific at industry events
- Quickly build relationships with internal teams and be a natural collaborator
- Have an entrepreneurial mind-set and want to grow professionally
- Demonstrate proven commercial success in previous positions—you’ve made an impact and you’re excited to share that with us!
You might be the person we’re looking for if you:
- Know how to work with digital agencies and freelancers—you may have even worked at an agency yourself!
- Have a combination of Sales and Customer Success experience—you’re not only focused on recruiting new business, but also on nurturing and managing relationships
- Have experience being a part of or working within a branded community (such as Facebook groups or forums)
Bonus points if you:
- Have created online courses or built websites in your past
- Understand customer acquisition strategies and tactics through channels like Facebook, InstagramIG, and Google ads
We’re about the results of online learning and the people along the way! Thinkific is a software platform that enables entrepreneurs to create, market, sell, and deliver their own online courses.
Our mission is no less than to revolutionize the way people learn and earn online by giving them the tools they need to turn their expertise into a sustainable business that impacts both them and their audience. We believe in meaningful, innovative work: we’re building and expanding an incredible product that empowers course creators around the globe while working collaboratively to learn and succeed together. Together, we’ve served over 50,000 course creators and more than 25 million students, and these numbers are growing each day!
Why we think you’ll like working with us:
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and driven people focused on building and innovating on a best-in-class learning platform
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals and every day, we get to see how Thinkific is empowering both course creators and their students
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Canada and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Contribute to Thinkific’s award-winning culture—we’re one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures and a certified Great Place to Work!
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, and mental health coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support the wellbeing of you and your family
- Whether you’re at our Vancouver HQ or working from home, you’ll have the opportunity to build meaningful relationships with Thinkers on your team and across the company through team-wide events, meet and greets with new team members, and regular social events
- Have fun with our team, even while we’re working remotely—join us for an online games session, virtual trivia and paint nights, at-home fitness challenges, or even an online coffee brewing demo!
- Get additional health and wellness support through a lifestyle or health spending account to put your dollars where you need it most, whether that’s subsidizing your gym membership, covering out-of-pocket expenses, or getting new gear
- Enjoy our open vacation policy and flexible work environment, because we know the importance of having a great work-life balance (and sometimes, you do your best work in slippers)
- Learn and Grow is one of our values and we take it seriously, providing opportunities through lunch and learns, training, workshops, mentorship, and our $1500 education allowance
- Grow your career AND your family at Thinkific—you’ll be taken care of with our parental leave top-ups as you add to your family
- Meet the many @dogsofthinkific (and yes, they’re as cute and cuddly as they look)
- Work with the hardware you’re most comfortable with, and upgrade or replace your system when you need to with our technology bonus
- Get set up for success, whether that’s at the office or at home. Whether you need a monitor, laptop stand, keyboard, mouse, or even a desk, we’ll work to ensure you have what you need to do your best work
- Be confident bringing your whole self to work—we’re proud to be an inclusive company with a diverse team and values grounded in ethics and equality
- Here at Thinkific, we know that the different perspectives on our team have led to amazing ideas, more innovation, and, ultimately, our success as a company. Our team welcomes applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, identities, and statuses. Whoever you are—we can’t wait to meet you!