At Bitovi, we design and build the breakthrough web apps today’s businesses need to lead their industries tomorrow. Companies small and large—including some of the world’s most iconic brands—rely on our expertise to deliver outsized results.
To build our Consulting team, we focus on hiring professionals with technical expertise and effective consulting skill sets that can push our client projects towards success.
Known for being easy to work with, we are flexible, friendly and fast. When you need exceptional digital tools that really move the needle, Bitovi delivers web experiences that inspire.
Our team consists of about 45 developers and designers located around the US and Canada. This is a remote, full-time position. Due to historical travel requirements, we are seeking candidates in the US or Canada who are willing and able to travel in the future once business travel resumes. Travel averages approximately 3-5 days every 10-12 weeks.
Our article, Hello Potential Bitovian sums it up very well (NOTE: a good short read for interested candidates!)
About the Role:
The Agile Project Manager/Consultant (PM) role is responsible for providing technical project planning using agile methodologies, management and oversight for client projects ensuring that they are aligned with client goals and priorities, and that these initiatives and projects are completed on-time, within scope and budget and with an extremely high quality of deliverables.
In addition to helping with project management on client projects, experience with consulting and helping companies implement agile project management processes is preferred.
- Consult with Bitovi clients about agile project management best practices
- Work with Bitovi clients to implement agile project management best practices
- Manage scope and deliverables throughout the project duration
- Maintains accurate program estimates, timelines, project plans, status reports
- Manages and appropriately escalates risks, issues, and changes
- Establishes, plans, and executes milestone reviews and decision gates to complete the project
- Ensuring that project work and progress are in alignment with business objectives, on-time and within budget
Candidates with a technical background, especially in web application development, is preferred.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for highly qualified individuals with the following experience and skills:
- 4+ years professional, agile project management experience for enterprise applications or software
- Experience leading or implementing technical teams using agile frameworks such as SCRUM or Kanban
- High level technical understanding in the areas of web application or software programming
- Ability to independently manage the operational aspects of ongoing client projects and serves as liaison between clients and project team
- An ability to drive to big picture goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail
- An ability to quickly identify and drive to the optimal solution when presented with a series of constraints
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication skills
- People-friendly with the ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams and interact with all levels
- Experience with agile software tools, such as Github Projects, JIRA, or Trello
Bitovians get a slate of great benefits. Bitovi offers:
- Competitive salary and yearly bonuses
- Bi-annual company retreats to places like Las Vegas, New Orleans, and Amelia Island, Florida
- 401(k) plan with matching
- 4 weeks of paid vacation
- Health and dental insurance
- LTD and Life Insurance
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Paid Maternity & Paternity leave
- Working from home with flexible hours
How to Apply:
Share a resume and a thoughtful introduction (cover letter!) that shows us that you’re the kind of person we’ve described above. Your thoughtful introduction should cover why you are interested in this role, something you recently worked on and are proud of, and a fun fact about yourself. Use the following link to apply. Please follow these application instructions!
*Please note that we are not interested in working with Recruiters or Hiring firms at this time. All offers are contingent upon successfully passing a background check.