Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Join our mission to help every physician be more productive and provide better care for their patients. As medicine’s largest network in the United States, there’s an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. We don’t take that responsibility lightly and are committed to building diverse teams with an inclusive culture that can make a direct impact on the healthcare system.
One of Doximity’s core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don’t check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people who bring their own unique experiences to work everyday and make us all better for it!
Our Client Success Managers are a foundational part of the Amion business and work in collaboration with the sales and support teams to ensure our clients have an efficient on-call scheduling system for their providers. This role leads our clients through initial implementation, ongoing expansion to additional departments, and strategic workflow consultations.
How you’ll make an impact:
You will be responsible for creating a positive client experience by guiding health systems administrators, schedulers, and end-users through the successful launch of our Amion Enterprise on-call scheduling tool. Throughout the length of the partnership, you’ll maintain a high level of client satisfaction to ensure agreement renewal.
- Work directly with clients to guide them to a successful launch.
- Collaborate with internal partners to develop project tasks, timelines, and align product and client needs with their operations.
- Perform new customer onboarding which includes: Handoff from sales, successful client onboarding, product configuration, data transformation, and support.
- Proactively lead kickoff and bi-weekly calls with the client during the implementation process and regular standing calls after onboarding.
- Provide user documentation, training, and other implementation-related needs.
- Create and maintain timelines for client and internal stakeholders.
- Develop client-facing material and educational resources with the assistance of marketing.
- Serve as the client champion internally, holding individuals accountable to deadlines and needs.
- Develop and build relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers to drive product adoption.
- Measure project success and provide monthly reporting to showcase engagement.
- Communicate cross-functionally with Support, Product, and Marketing teams to reconcile competing priorities to maximize overall client satisfaction.
- Identify and escalate challenges related to client satisfaction to supervisor and other relevant team members before problems become critical.
- Coordinate with Relationship Management team to guide the client through a smooth and successful renewal.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of client-facing experience, preferably with large health systems
- Experience working with on-call scheduling or similar clinician-facing applications
- Strong communication, customer service, and presentation skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Analytical mindset
- Quick learner with the ability to work independently, think critically, and problem solve
- Likes an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Focus on process improvement
Compensation (more information coming soon)
The US total compensation range for this full-time position is inclusive of salary + equity. Our ranges are determined by role and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the approximate total target compensation for the position across the US. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors including relevant skills, experience, and education/training. Please note that the compensation listed does not include benefits.
More on Benefits/Perks
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Family planning support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Wellness benefits…plus many more!
More About Doximity…
For the past decade, it’s been our mission to help every physician be more productive so they can provide better care for their patients. We believe that when doctors are connected, the healthcare system works better and patients benefit. Doximity enables our verified clinician members to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers, and conduct virtual patient visits. Today, Doximity is the leading digital platform for U.S. medical professionals, with over 80% of physicians, 50% of all nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and 90% of graduating medical students as members.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team passionate about improving inefficiencies in our $4.3 trillion U.S. healthcare system. We are a team of doers who solve problems everyday by treating obstacles like an adventure, and we love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. Doxers are committed to working towards a more equitable world both within and beyond our office walls. This starts by fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where differences are valued and all employees are encouraged to bring their full, authentic selves to work daily. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us! For more information, visit Doximity.com.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.