HubSpot is on a mission to enable millions of organizations to grow better. As Manager of Product Analytics, Trust & Safety, you’ll drive strategic decisions to help protect our customers and our business. In this role you’ll be responsible for strategic planning, driving cross-functional initiatives, advising product leadership, and having a pulse on the business. As the owner of performance reporting across all major Trust & Safety initiatives, you’ll help identify opportunities for novel approaches, work with product leadership to develop an execution plan, and have a direct hand in driving impact.
A great fit for this role is a leader who cares deeply about making data-driven decisions. You are a strategic thinker who also rolls up their sleeves and dives into the details. You are very strong analytically and are able to identify trends and craft a narrative around performance. You are also someone who loves collaboration. You get energy out of working with many stakeholders to solve complex challenges, and regularly take on opportunities to mentor those around you.
- Be the voice for the trajectory and performance of HubSpot’s Trust & Safety initiatives to leadership (including the CPO, CTO, VP of Corporate Strategy, and GM).
- Lead a team of highly technical product analysts to partner with PMs and engineers in designing and building the best systems to keep bad actors out of HubSpot (and measure how effective these systems are). Bring an empathetic approach to people management and be open to giving and receiving feedback on a regular basis.
- Ensure we have a Trust & Safety strategy that puts customer security above all else, while still enabling HubSpot to achieve its long term growth goals. This includes an objective assessment of the new risks introduced with each major new feature or pricing & packaging decision.
- Craft a narrative around trust & safety performance on a monthly basis with the GMs and their product teams.
- In partnership with analysts, PMs and engineers on the Trust & Safety team, optimize internal processes for responding to emerging threats.
- Develop a compelling business case for product and analytics initiatives to align stakeholders towards a common goal.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree in a quantitative field a plus
- 4+ years of professional experience, ideally in Trust & Safety at a SaaS company
- Record of effective people management and mentorship
- Experience Business Intelligence tools (Looker a plus); comfortability with reading and understanding R/Python
- Foundation in statistics and/or machine learning
- Ability to communicate effectively, including with the executive team
- A strong business acumen and problem solving ability
- Exceptional ability to build cross-functional business partnerships
- Proficiency in SaaS economics and the market landscape
- Self-starter with a high-affinity for identifying and solving problems
- Highly flexible in adapting to the needs of the team and organization
Cash compensation range: 150000-200000 USD Annually
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.