Bounteous’ Data & Analytics competency is looking for an Analytics Solutions Lead with broad knowledge of the digital marketing analytics space from current industry trends to technical expertise, including how to build and customize Google Analytics implementations via Google Tag Manager and Firebase for sites and mobile applications, as well as using this data for analysis and reporting to support our Product, Growth Marketing (CRM and Loyalty), Experience Design, and CRO teams. The ideal candidate will lead and take ownership of analytics work streams on projects and collaborate seamlessly with the other work streams. If you are obsessed with digging into data to understand what drives outcomes, educating and communicating analysis results in meaningful ways, working with world-famous clients, and geeking out in general, then we’d love to connect with you.
An Analytics Solutions Lead serves as a key project leader who helps clients, and our internal project teams, understand how the work Bounteous delivers is performing. This role will develop a deep understanding of the client’s business and the corresponding metrics used to measure website, mobile app, CRM campaigns (email and push), and loyalty performance. Analysis will be performed as needed to uncover reasons for performance changes which may then be used to make adjustments to any work stream. An Analytics Solutions Lead possesses strong internal and external communication, project management (within Data & Analytics), thought leadership skills, and expresses a high degree of comfort with influencing and communicating a point of view to client leadership.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Act as the strategic analytics partner for our clients, proactively identifying opportunities to expand client digital maturity.
- Lead and in some cases delegate Google Analytics tagging strategies and implementations for new capabilities, builds, and releases for the client’s website and mobile app.
- E-commerce, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Firebase experience required.
- Audit, improve, and document existing Google Analytics implementations.
- Work closely with Product teams and clients to enhance data collection, promote scalability, and drive best practices.
- Leverage the PowerBI dashboards to monitor and understand how the client’s website and mobile app are performing, including order funnel analysis.
- Establish discovery and insight cadence with design, product, and strategy teams for continued optimization.
- Lead and in some cases work with the BI team to make current dashboard updates as needed while working to unite reporting and insights across web/app and CRM/loyalty for full-picture reporting.
- Participate in pulling together and presenting key metrics and insights for weekly, monthly, and quarterly client reviews.
- Generate ideas, communicates, and participate in task forces to improve processes and culture; connect people, teams, and offices.
- Support key initiatives for improving the competency, helping to enable teams to reach KPIs and contributing to fulfilling competency-based goals.
- Adapt to a fast-paced work environment and have the ability to overcome technical and business challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science or related field or equivalent education and experience
- 5+ years of experience with Web Analytics and Tag Management Systems
- 3+ years of experience presenting to clients and/or internal senior leadership team members both remotely and in person
- Ability to derive and communicate actionable insights that will drive strategic decisions by leveraging client dashboards (PowerBI, Tableau, DataStudio/Looker, or similar)
- Detail-oriented and organized with high respect for quality control
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced and cross-functional/cultural environment
- Understanding of configuration for custom metrics and dimensions, custom variables, advanced e-commerce
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.