We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual with experience leading a marketing team in a scaling SaaS business. As the Marketing Lead, you’ll be responsible for taking the growth of the company to the next level, by leading a team of 9 in their efforts to scale our customer base.
You will report to the CRO and will collaborate with the Sales and Customer Success teams. You will play a critical role in helping achieve our revenue and growth goals in a cost-effective way. If you’re a skilled digital marketing leader able to inspire your team members, with a track record to prove it, we’d like to meet you.
You have experience in (B2B) inbound and acquisition marketing and have built out a SaaS acquisition machine before. A growth mindset, data-driven, and capability of switching from strategy to execution are key. You are able to see, sense, and touch the details of everyday activity. You have helped a company scale its revenue. Your responsibilities will include leading the marketing team, developing plans to help scale our revenue, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term team executable goals. For this role, the salary is €60,000 and you should be able to work with a significant overlap with European time zones.
Our Recruitment Process
Join our remote team in four simple steps
1. Skills test
A short online quiz to evaluate your skills and knowledge fit for the position
We’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse
- Freedom to choose when and where you work
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- Between 2 and 8 in-person meetups per year for team-building (expenses covered)
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops, and conferences
- Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage, and other wellness services
- Support for buying a phone, eyeglasses or tools you need for doing your best work