Customers expect prompt and personalized service delivered consistently across interactions and channels. Unfortunately, companies are struggling to keep up with these expectations. Tenfold provides the link between a company’s communication platforms and customer data, empowering sales and service teams with a more holistic view of a customer at the moment of interaction. Tenfold is designed to capture 100% of customer conversations and automate repetitive and often time-consuming steps across disparate systems. This enables companies to improve their customer experience and allows agents to have more personal and productive conversations.
Backed by Andreessen-Horowitz, Salesforce Ventures and NextCoast, Tenfold transforms customer engagement for more than 600 companies in over 50 countries including several listed on the Forbes 100 list.
Our tech stack:
Tenfold is a state-of-the-art, born-in-the-cloud SaaS company. Our Cloud platform is a multi-tenanted solution hosted on GCP using a modern technology stack. Most of our cloud software is deployed as microservices written in Node.JS on top of a NoSQL DB stack (MongoDB, Firebase, ElasticSearch). Our telephony connector layer is a mixture of ASP/.Net and Java code.
The customer facing app is written in TypeScript using the modern Angular framework. It is deployed in several different contexts including as a Chrome extension, Electron desktop applications for both Windows and Mac, and embedded in a number of CRMs (including Salesforce) in an iFrame.
You will be working directly with the customer facing application. As a Software Developer you will build components of the Tenfold product with a focus on stability and innovation. You will be adding new features, creating new UX, and working to delight our customers.
- Work with Product Management and UX designers to create delightful user experiences
- Create platform-independent code that can be run on multi-browser, multi-OS environments
- Produce engineering specifications, delivery estimates, and implement solutions based on product requirements.
- Provide technical documentation for the solutions that you implement
- Collaborate with peers on specifications, code reviews, and testing.
- Write unit and automated end-to-end tests to improve code quality and maximize code coverage for new and existing features.
- Meet KPIs for engineering team and be responsible for them on a weekly basis
- Communicating with customers and partners to be able to provide business value and engineering value to the problems at hand.
- Participate in daily standups, sprint planning sessions, grooming sessions, and retrospectives.
What you bring:
- 2+ years experience writing code with TypeScript, Angular, React or equivalent frameworks.
- 2+ years experience working with UI implementation.
- Familiarity with reactive programming (i.e. RxJS).
- Strong preference for candidates experienced with Chrome extension development and/or Electron framework development.
- Strong preference to candidates with experience integrating telephony, CRM, or CTI applications.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- You have worked on building Enterprise grade software products.
- Understands process and sees value in automation and efficiency.
- You have strong communication skills with the ability and willingness to interact with customers and partners directly.
- Strong problem solving experience being able to come up with solutions including collaborating with 3rd party engineering teams.
The Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Stock Options (become an owner in the company)
- Incentive compensation based on successful attainment of measured goals
- Employee medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Generous vacation time
- Rapidly growing organization poised for growth and career development
- Exciting customer base and quality opportunities for advancement
- Austin Hottest Startups Watchlist
- Austin A-List best businesses in a Growth phase