HubSpot offers a complete CRM, sales, marketing, and customer service platform with all the tools and integrations businesses need to grow better — whether they want to increase leads, accelerate sales, streamline customer service, or build a powerful website. Over 95,000 customers in more than 120 countries use HubSpot’s software, services, and support to transform the way they grow their business.
HubSpot’s App Partner Program is a global program with a mission to help millions of businesses grow better. It’s a fast-growing and critical piece of HubSpot’s success. There are over 600 app partners – companies like Typeform, Calendly, Wistia, monday.com, and Intercom – in the ecosystem with more than 1,000,000 connected integrations. You can learn more about the program here.
Our team is small, efficient, and passionate about building quality partnerships that add value to HubSpot’s and our partner’s customers. To continue to drive the growth of our app ecosystem, we’re looking for an accomplished App Partner Manager to build high-quality integration partnerships that drive value to customers with advanced functionality from our ecosystem as well as drive new customers to HubSpot and our partners.
As an App Partner Manager, your responsibilities will include working with software companies to develop new integrations, advance existing integrations, and increase the adoption and usage of the integrations. You will have an exciting opportunity to join a small, mighty team to drive growth and shape the go-to-market strategy of HubSpot’s ecosystem.
You will work closely with other teams in business development, marketing, product, customer services, and sales. We are looking for people who have a business development/customer management background that can champion technical and strategic initiatives to help drive the adoption of HubSpot and partner’s software.
In the App Partner Manager role, you’ll get to:
- Explore new partnerships with software companies across multiple categories and work with them to develop integrations.
- Manage existing app partners to increase the quality and depth of the integration between their software and HubSpot.
- Build trust, establish credibility, and hold partners accountable.
- Work with HubSpot’s marketing and product teams to build a go-to-market plan with your partners.
- Work with HubSpot’s sales and customer service teams to make sure they are educated on the partner’s integration capabilities.
We are looking for people who:
- Are proactive, genuinely curious, and detail-oriented.
- Enjoy working within a small, hardworking remote team.
- Have experience working with or within software companies.
- Have an understanding of how software integrations work.
- Have the desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals such as new partner acquisition, driving integration installations, MRR, and retention.
- Have compassion and empathy for others.
- Have great organization and communication skills.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more. HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), Bogotá (Colombia), and Paris (France).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.