AptDeco is looking for a talented engineer to join our small collaborative team building cutting edge logistics for single furniture pick ups and deliveries. You’ll be working on everything from creating predictive models that efficiently assign drivers to orders, to backend systems, to scaling products that will automate processes and make pick ups and deliveries happen as fast as possible.
AptDeco (YC W14) is a peer-to-peer marketplace for buying and selling quality used furniture. Our customers love us because we take care of all the logistics on their behalf. We’re a fast growing NYC based start up. We are ambitious, engaged and excited about disrupting the secondhand furniture industry. Moving can be stressful and we’re working everyday to ease this hassle for people across the NYC area and beyond.
What we’re looking for:
– Intimate knowledge of the whole web stack and understanding how all pieces fit together (front-end, database, network layer, etc.)
– Experience building highly scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant systems
– Driven, focused self-starters who take ownership of their work
– A team player
– Built and launched full stack web products before
– Experience working with modern web frameworks
– Several years real-world experience working with: Ruby or PHP, jQuery, MySQL
– Programmed in test-driven development environments
Send your resume and a short paragraph about why you’re the right person for this job to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org