**Note that you don’t need to possess 100% of the qualities to be considered**
**Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply**
About Jama Software:
Jama Software is passionate about improving innovation success. Numerous firsts for humanity in fields such as fuel cells, electrification, space, autonomous vehicles, surgical robotics, and more all rely on Jama Connect® to minimize the risk of product failure, delays, cost overruns, compliance gaps, defects, and rework.
Jama Connect uniquely builds Living Requirements™ that form the digital thread through siloed development, test and risk activities to provide end-to-end compliance, risk mitigation, and process improvement. Our rapidly growing customer base of more than 12.5 million users across 30 countries spans the automotive, medical device, life sciences, semiconductor, aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, financial services, and insurance industries.
The Associate Account Executive (AAE) owns the full sales life-cycle from prospect to close. The AAE models a value-based, consultative selling approach; building rapport into multiple parts (product teams, engineering, IT, finance, etc.) and the C-level/Executive Sponsors within an organization. The AAE also partners with internal Jama resources – Sales Development, Solution Architects, Customer Success, and Marketing — and gains access to key customer partners; garnering trust to build a case for change and influencing decision-makers to transform the way their teams work. The AAE understands the problems faced by organizations and uses selling tools & techniques to build a strong value proposition that will result in the sale of Jama Software.
In this role, you will:
- Sell within one of our fastest growing markets the Aerospace, Defense & Space Industry across EMEA, performing upon Jama Software’s broader market strategy to target the right customers, effectively prospect, qualify, develop and close new logo customers.
- Partner directly with the Global Sales Leader and broader team to develop and complete comprehensive territory plan.
- Qualify inbound/outbound leads; determining the potential alignment for Jama and validating/positioning the need for our solution and its associated benefits.
- Conduct researched outbound prospecting campaigns in conjunction with Sales Development partner using industry-leading tools and methodologies to successfully secure appointments within target organizations.
- Balance a variety of prospecting selling techniques from email and phone to direct customer interaction; optimally navigating through highly sophisticated organizations, hunting and identifying key decision makers.
- Conduct discovery sessions, deliver sales presentations and high-level demonstrations of Jama Connect via phone, web meeting, and in-person meetings.
- Lead business pipeline, providing accurate weekly and monthly reports and forecasts based on Jama’s sales model and opportunity management definitions.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure customer success.
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual goals and quota targets.
- Collect and track all relevant activity and account data in Salesforce.com including but not limited to: Identifying target contacts, target accounts, logging email and phone, gathering meeting notes and logging prospecting and meeting activity.
- Experience generating qualified outbound opportunities and leading sales cycles.
- Systems Engineering / Application Lifecycle Management market knowledge.
- Ability to develop a coach / champion within customer account.
- Track record of quota and goal achievement.
Strengths You’ll Need
- Knowledge of sales methodologies, forecasting and pipeline management.
- Ability to identify target roles/personas within a target account.
- Ability to sell at decision-making levels and close deals with and without face-to-face meetings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; along with presentation and analytical skills
- Experience with, and excitement about, working as an independent self-starter who thrives in a multifaceted fast-paced environment
- Drives for results, overcomes objections, and closes deals
- Understands and relates to highly complex customer challenges and business problems
- Additional language (Italian, French)
- Knowledge about the Aerospace & Defense sector
- Worked with other engineering software
Benefits and Other:
If we’ve intrigued you and you are the right candidate for the role, we will offer:
- Ambitious and fun work with a chance to define distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions
- An energized and results-oriented leadership team
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- Upward career mobility and coaching with progression for those with the right attitude and results
Why you’ll love Jama Software:
If you’re interested in the future of technology, Jama Software offers the rare chance to work with the most innovative companies in the world.
Some of the most groundbreaking complex product development and engineering organizations rely on Jama Software throughout their product development lifecycle. And that means we have an awesome team of people working for Jama Software supporting our amazing customer base. You’ll have chance to learn from extensive experience around you and make some great personal and professional relationships to help progress your career and skills.
Jama Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of his/her relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.