At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
The Associate Account Manager works with the online support team and is responsible for managing our small to medium size implementations. Implementations include the set-up and support of Curriculum Associates’ products, i-Ready & Ready. This also includes driving the annual license renewal process through high-quality service and attention to educator needs.
Why join our team:
The Account Management team is perfect for someone who embraces the concept of “selling through service” and who has a strong understanding of the classroom environment. To assist new hires in learning about the Account Management world at CA, we have created cohorts for new hires to collaborate and learn from each other in a shared space. Joining our team will allow you to become an expert on the educational landscape of your territory and partner with other members of the implementation service team to ensure our educators are supported throughout every step in the partnership process.
The impact you’ll have:
- Be one of the first people a new customer encounters during their partnership with CA and showcase the high level of service and dedication all members of the team will provide
- Help students and teachers across the country achieve academic success through the use of high-quality assessments and instruction
- Assist educators in leveraging and utilizing data to foster a better understanding of their students performance and needs
- Become an expert on our products, the issues faced by teachers in the classroom, and the latest industry trends
- Gain a deeper understanding of the educational landscape within your territory
- Work cross functionally with various members of our implementation service teams to ensure each district we serve is fully supported
- Build strong relationships through identification and cultivation of “champions” and “partners” in districts to strengthen program implementation
- Help to secure renewals through the development of strong relationships with key decision makers and supporting users within the district, school, or organization
- Service as a central point of contact from our Implementation Service Teams to the educators and districts we serve
- Serve as an ambassador for Curriculum Associates, exemplifying the company’s mission-driven approach and commitment to creating better classrooms for students and teachers.
- Review assigned accounts on a regular basis to understand usage trends, and complete regular check-ins with educators
- Address educator concerns and ensure the resolution of issues in a timely manner, with follow-up when appropriate
- Support new and prospective implementations in obtaining the necessary information to ensure the proper set-up of accounts
- Develop and own implementation planning for assigned accounts and ensure that all items are delivered in a timely and effective manner
- Identify ‘at risk’ accounts and work cross functionally with sales and professional development teams to support and ensure retention
- Identify opportunities for expansions within existing implementations and relay this information to our sales team
- Provide product development and technology teams with educator feedback on product improvements
Who we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree (Education or Marketing/Business preferred)
- Active listener with strong communication skills
- Ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, along with the ability to multi-task
- A team player who works productively and cooperatively with a wide range of people and disciplines
- Problem solving and analytical capability
- Comfortable use of a computer, including the following applications: Word, Excel, Power point, and Outlook
- Excited at the prospect of learning new technology and system
- Comfortable with gentle push back and guiding educators towards best practices and a successful implementation
- Though not required, we find educators within the K-12 space to be successful in this position given their knowledge of the complexities of managing a classroom, understanding of the unique educational landscape, and ability to instill buy in from their fellow educators
Travel: All travel for this position has been postponed due to Covid-19. Once it’s safe to do so, candidates should expect to travel up to 10% of the time for periodic school visits, attendance at educator events, and attendance at company national and regional meetings.
Location: This position is remote, but we are currently seeking to hire a candidate who currently lives in AL.
Salary: Competitive base salary and benefits package along with the opportunity to earn significant upside commissions and bonuses through a generous incentive compensation plan tied directly to your individual and team performance.