About the role:
People rely on HubSpot. We are becoming the most critical part of their business. We only become their most trusted partner by ensuring that threats impacting their safety are anticipated early, managed effectively, and communicated transparently. To aid in this effort, we are looking for an Associate Content Integrity Specialist who is passionate about providing support to HubSpot’s growing base of customers.
As an Associate Content Integrity Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring the safety of our platform through the effective moderation and enforcement against violating user-generated content worldwide. You are comfortable viewing and enforcing against potentially graphic or objectionable content. You aren’t afraid of making tough decisions and have a genuine passion for policy issues like fraud, hate speech, intellectual property, privacy, and online safety. You can thoughtfully explain your decisions and have experience making sound decisions related to customer experience.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Monitor and review user-generated content uploaded to HubSpot, with select weekend on-call coverage required
- Meet and exceed all content integrity operational KPI targets
- Develop a deep subject-matter expertise on HubSpot’s Terms of Service (TOS) / Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and review content in accordance with defined policies and procedures.
- Continuously evaluate existing content integrity review processes for potential areas of improvement and use your market- and industry-specific insights to propose scalable solutions
- Spot trends and develop insights on malicious content at HubSpot, offering stakeholders in Product, Engineering, and Legal on-the-ground feedback on content integrity proactive efforts and identifying potential gaps in TOS / AUP based on market insights
We are looking for people who have:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Comfort with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment
- Customer-focused mindset
- A passion for operations and process improvement
- An interest in Trust & Safety or user-generated content
Even better if you have:
- Fluency in another language in addition to English
- Experience with content moderation, Trust Safety, or fraud mitigation
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.