What You’ll Be Working On
- Drive adoption, retention and stellar customer satisfaction within a portfolio of Clinical Research sites, ultimately helping our sites be more successful at recruiting and enrolling patients across all their clinical trials.
- Be the customer’s champion, guiding sites through a successful customer journey by providing ongoing support, helping them incorporate new product features, and increasing usage of Study Team in their daily workflow.
- Share customer needs with the Product / Design team to help inform the product roadmap.
- Support the Clinical Trial Leads, who are responsible for implementing Reify’s solution, StudyTeam, for clinical trials
- Support the Customer Team with ad-hoc projects to support our customers and improve the value they experience from our product.
- Grow to take on additional leadership and management responsibilities (e.g. building out our global network of research site users)
What You Bring to Reify Health
- BA or BS degree
- 1+ years of professional experience working in customer service/success in a client facing role
- Proven success building and maintaining strong customer relationships, ideally within a portfolio of clients
- Prior experience in clinical research at the site or CRO level
- Fluency in a secondary language, preferably Spanish or Portuguese
- Prior experience in a related customer-facing role at a fast-growth SaaS technology company
- Coaching and/or training experience
- Prior customer service/success experience in the following client-facing activities: on-boarding new customers, developing and executing on a customer success program, driving product adoption, consultative growth and outreach to prospective customers.
- A passion for improving healthcare and a desire to join a startup
- Adept at learning, utilizing and training new technologies and softwares
- Willingness to work flex hours to support our global partners in EMEA or APAC regions
- Proven ability to work in a high-growth environment – be comfortable with ambiguity and open to jobs big or small
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, listening and collaboration) skills
- A mindset geared toward growth, learning, and professional development
Compensation and Perks
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options commensurate to your experience and expertise.
- Remote First Our workforce is geographically distributed so that we are attractive to a broader population of candidates.
- Comprehensive Health / Wellness Coverage 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: Top-tier health plan (with option of HSA), Dental, Vision, Disability (short-term and long-term), Life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify), 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage.
- Retirement Plan 401(k) plan with employer matching program.
- Company-provided Workstation You will be issued a brand new MacBook Pro laptop
- Location Convenience & Transportation For employees local to Boston, we are located two blocks from Downtown Crossing. Free monthly T pass. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more.
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave