BitGo Inc. – Associate – Digital Asset Sales & Research (US)
BitGo is the leader in custody and security solutions and is the largest independent digital asset custodian in the world. Founded in 2013, BitGo is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets and established BitGo New York Trust in 2021. BitGo also offers market leading trading, lending, and borrowing services and supports over 400 digital assets on its platform. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 500 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many of the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms.
BitGo is currently looking to expand our Digital Asset Sales team at the Associate level. This role will report directly to the Managing Director and Global Head of Digital Asset Sales and is a great opportunity for mid-level / business development professionals within financial services/cryptocurrency. We’re looking for candidates in the Untied States who can cover North/South America and European timezones.
- Work closely with the global head of digital asset sales to co-own client relationships. Provide support for live deals, including but not limited to preparing presentations, proposals, and coordinating with other internal teams.
- Produce market research and analysis on various aspects of the crypto ecosystem.
- Support the development of new services geared towards developers and early stage startups.
- Co-own and organize client relationships: help with contracting, administrative tasks, billing, bridging the gap between internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Become an expert in the cryptocurrency market and BitGo’s custody, trading, staking, lending, and DeFi products.
- Work in a fast paced environment, driving and managing client requests, issues, and initiatives across multiple teams including trading, lending, operations, compliance, and support.
- 3~5 years of experience working in a client facing role.
- Passionate about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies.
- Deep understanding of the entire crypto ecosystem and trends in the market: L1, L2, DeFi, GameFi, NFT, and DAOs.
- Data-driven and analytical with the ability to translate data and trends into strategies
- Ability to work in a competitive, fast paced environment
Nice To Haves
- Have established relationships with coin foundations and token projects.
- Prior experience working in a startup or working with startups.
- Knowledge of financial markets, custody, prime brokerage, lending, and/or trading is a plus.
- Experience in investment banking, equity research, or consulting.
- Genuine enthusiasm for the digital asset industry.
- Strong business acumen skills: focus on what matters, problem solving, decision making, and stakeholder management.
- Agility and appetite for learning new products/technology in a fast-developing environment.
- Collaborative attitude with support and respect for others.
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
- Up to 5% 401k company match
- Paid parental leave, paid vacation
- Free custom lunches, dinners and snacks
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
- Benefits may vary based on location