Babylist is hiring an Associate Manager, Site Merchandising to join our growing e-commerce team. In this role, you will report to and work with the Senior Manager of Site Merchandising on executing the e-commerce & registry site strategy that will create a seamless user experience and deliver against our ambitious growth goals. We are excited about you because you are passionate about user experience and bring your analytical know-how and data-driven approach to optimizing all aspects of the user journey. You excel working cross-functionally and thrive in a fast paced and ever-evolving environment.
What you’ll do
- Craft and implement strategies to drive inspiration and discoverability through site navigation, search, and seasonal curation aligning with overarching merchandising vision.
- Responsible for supporting goals around registry engagement and revenue within the Babylist e-commerce store.
- Own weekly site store metrics and reporting. Utilize this data to uncover optimization opportunities within navigation and product find-ability efforts.
- Support seasonal and promotional site strategy goals through effective site presentation, product curation, seasonal updates, co-marketing commitments and execution of merchandising strategies.
- Own Brand page creation and category page SEO initiatives in partnership with our Content team.
- Analyze search results and make optimization recommendations to content and product teams.
- Ensure top item PDPs (product detail pages) are compelling and complete.
- Partner with key stakeholders on site initiatives, namely Product, Marketing and Merchandising.
Who You Are
- You have a passion for the customer journey and user experience.
- You have a deep understanding of web and mobile based consumer behavior and metrics.
- You have strong analytical skills and can interpret meaningful themes from quantitative data.
- You are flexible and can adapt to changing priorities.
- You are able to find efficiencies and improvements to make existing processes more successful.
- You have strong communication skills and can work effectively with diverse partners & have experience managing multiple stakeholders.
What You’ve Done
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in an e-commerce capacity
- Clear examples of past site experience optimization work/focus.
- You have experience working with web analytics tools such as Omniture, Google Analytics, SQL, Algolia, or equivalent
Babylist is the leading destination for baby commerce, where 8 million people each year buy what they need to welcome a new baby. We serve parents and the community of grandparents, friends and relatives around each baby – connecting everyone who helps plan, prepare and shop for the new arrival. From the “add anything from anywhere” registry for new parents, to the expert advice and product ideas for gift givers, there is no more trusted, go-to solution for growing families.
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.