HubSpot is looking for an Associate Paid Advertising Manager to assist with campaign management & analytics on our global, multi-channel paid advertising team focused on increasing awareness, engagements, and acquisition through paid ads. This is a junior level role into the world of paid advertising, but the ideal person will have a creative, analytical mindset with a basic familiarity of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Microsoft Excel.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Assist marketing managers in the management of paid advertising campaigns across various stages of the buyer’s journey.
- Brainstorm & implement paid advertising experiments for ad creative, audiences, landing pages, devices and more.
- Assist marketing managers in monitoring the success of awareness & acquisition experiments.
- Build out new campaigns in various ad platforms such as Facebook Ads & Google Ads.
- Track and optimize campaign impact, profitability & ROI across several of HubSpot’s regions and products.
- Assist in budget management to make sure spend limits come in on target.
- Assist acquisition analytics team in building out new models & dashboards.
- Strategize and work cross-departmentally with brand, creative and regional teams to create campaign assets such as ads, landing pages, and promotional videos.
- Stay current on the latest in ad technology. Investigate and experiment with new marketing channels such as podcasts, connected TV, and more.
We’re looking for people who have:
- A basic understanding of paid advertising. Direct experience through internships, coursework or up to 1 year professional experience.
- Familiarity with Excel.
- Excitement about new, innovative technology and apps.
- Comfortable juggling multiple company-wide goals and working with multiple teams at once.
- Bonus points for experience with Looker and/or HubSpot.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.