We started Super to help maximize lives–both the lives of our customers and the lives of our employees– so that everyone can experience all that life has to offer. For our employees, our promise is that Super is more than just a job; it’s an opportunity to unlock one’s potential, where learning is celebrated and impact is realized.
We are more than a fast-paced, high-growth tech company; we care about our people and take career progression seriously. This is your career and our aim is to supercharge it through the people, the work, and the programs that fuel who we are.
About this team
We are a team of attorneys and professionals with a can-do attitude. We roll up our sleeves and help chart a course through the various regulations and legal requirements to operate our three different businesses. No day is the same here and not a day goes by without learning something new.
About this role
We are looking for an Associate Product Counsel to join our Legal Team. You will be one of the first lawyers to join the team and will have the opportunity to engage in a wide range of matters with both internal and external partners. This role is open to both new graduates or those with experience looking for a new type of challenge.
- Jump in and learn a lot. We are not expecting you to be an authority in the variety of substantive areas you’ll encounter. We want someone who is open to figuring things out and making a difference
- Establish productive relationships with internal teams, helping them find a solution to problems throughout the product life cycle
- Assist the legal team in conveying actionable regulatory and other advice, advising on privacy matters, negotiating contracts, and handling anything else that requires legal guidance.
- Do a little of everything – We’re a small team and so there are opportunities to try lots of new things!
- Graduation from an accredited law school
- Valid membership in a state bar
- You know a lot about a lot of things, and are also comfortable learning new things
- You are able to give practical advice without having complete information. You break down issues into smaller issues and create logical progressions through them
- Your impact is much greater because you work well with other subject matter experts
- You’re a self-starter who is comfortable working independently. You drive projects forward
Nice to have
- Privacy certifications (or coursework/experience)
- Knowledge of employment laws
- Litigation experience
We’ve got you covered
- Competitive salary packages, equity options, great benefits from day one, wellness budgets, as well as personal and team-level development budgets
- We are remote first – you have the flexibility to work from around the world and the hours that make sense for you– so that you can do your best work while living life on your own terms
- Other perks include: unlimited PTO, recharge days, travel discounts on SuperTravel, Weekly UberEats credit, annual company offsite
- We welcome new family additions with generous parental leave and a flexible return-to-work plan
- This is just scratching the surface– see our careers site for a more detailed overview of our perks & benefits
We Believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If needed, please notify our Talent Acquisition Partner.