Do you love analyzing customer behavior and industry trends? Do you enjoy evaluating customer feedback and finding solutions? Do you want to be in an organization with tremendous growth opportunity? Then join us as our next Associate Product Manager.
Get your career going your way!
Infinicept is a thriving, innovative, fintech company headquartered in Denver, CO seeking an ambitious, driven Associate Product Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Infinicept provides all the advantages of embedded payments to vertical software companies without all the usual disadvantages. Our tools and services simplify everything from onboarding and underwriting to administration and service. Our customers have more foresight, more freedom, and more follow-through across the entire process of embedded payments. Industry leaders such as Fivestars, Patientco, and NCR all use Infinicept. With over 200 customers in 25 countries, the Infinicept platform is growing at 800% per year, and reached #95 on the Inc. 5000 list in 2020. We offer an exciting, dynamic environment, using the latest technology to shape the future. We are seeking people who want to make a difference and who thrive in a collaborative environment where success is the ultimate result.
Who You Are:
You possess the ability to contribute appropriate product-related insights and strategies. You enjoy being considered an industry expert who identifies new product features that enable the delivery of best-in-class SaaS products. You are comfortable working in ambiguity and have a can-do attitude.
What You Will Do:
- You will report to the Product Director and work in partnership with a Product Manager on delivery of new features and enhancements
- You will be part of a cross-functional collaborative product development team
- Support Product Manager in gathering product data, including web analytics, statistics, and feature usage.
- Determine improvements to product features
- Coordinate findings with the product team and align them with business goals
- Provide project status and risk reports
- Assist with training needs for internal departments on new product features and provide support to customers
- Work directly with engineering teams to define and prioritize product backlogs
- You don’t wait for direction; you take initiative where necessary
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
- Ability to research complex customer challenges using data points and understanding of logic to identify solutions
- Work with cross-functional teams for feedback and new product ideas
- Participate in agile ceremonies
- 2+ years’ experience in product management of high-tech B2B SaaS products and technologies
- 1+ years’ experience in payments, payment facilitation, underwriting, or related field a plus
- A keen sense of business – the ability to understand market trends and consumer requirements, build business cases to justify your analysis, and design and prioritize features to fit the market needs.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- SQL experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Benefits for You:
Infinicept believes that all team members play an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- Competitive salary (range: $90,000/annually – $110,000/annually)
- Flexible vacation policy
- 15 paid company holidays per year
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Efficient in-office gym
- A progressive, passionate work environment
- An amazing team dedicated to both the company’s mission and your success!
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, lifting, limited stretching, and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.