Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors be more productive, informed, and connected. Our team brings a diverse set of technical and cultural backgrounds and we like to think pragmatically in choosing the tools most appropriate for the job at hand.
As an Associate Program Manager, you’ll work on a variety of special projects geared toward driving value for our clients. These projects include creating tools to help manage client programs, report automation, analyzing data to inform strategy, and building out processes to help us successfully execute on campaigns and deliverables. The role will require you to coordinate and partner with a variety of teams across the company, as well as interface with external clients and agency partners.
Here’s how you will make an impact
- Champion agile methodologies to evaluate and optimize current team processes
- Work to streamline and automate reporting to keep pace with dynamic needs of clients
- Build relationships with and prepare analyses for external strategic partners to help demonstrate value and facilitate growth
- Help develop custom tools to enhance visibility of key performance indicators
- Analyze performance data across our product portfolio and present actionable information and insights to team members and management
- Communicate with Sales leadership regularly to help identify risks and areas of opportunity
- Gain first hand experience in Pharmaceutical sales, business development, and project management
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders across numerous departments
What we’re Looking for
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 or more years working in a data/analytics oriented role
- Working knowledge of statistics and visualization
- Comfortable with Excel and Google Sheets (SQL a plus but not required)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain results and solutions to stakeholders in a clear and compelling way.
- Excellent problem solving skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage time well and prioritize incoming tasks from different stakeholders.
- Fast learner; curiosity about and passion for data.
- High level of organization and detail-orientation.
- Passion for healthcare, pharma, and tech.