Where A-Players Thrive.
Golden Hippo is an employee-owned, vertically-integrated, highly profitable direct-to-consumer marketer of over 20 health, beauty, and pet care brands that collectively generate $1 billion of revenue annually. Our employee-owners are passionate about our mission to create best-in-class products across broadly appealing categories — to help people live their healthiest, happiest lives.
We’re Looking For An: Associate Video Editor whose mission will be to pitch, develop, produce, write, and edit videos for advertising and marketing campaigns.
Location: (Remote) Woodland Hills, CA
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Edit and create long-form video content utilizing stock footage and in-house graphics. Conceptualize and pitch videos to the marketing team. Collaborate with the writers and the marketing team to optimize creatives.
- Edit engaging short-form content for Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube
- Analyze direct marketing trends and implement them in all the videos.
- Help craft brand-focused storytelling and elevate aesthetic across all video content in videos of varying lengths both in the edit and onset
- Apply brand guidelines to all videos and introduce new ideas as necessary
- Manage priorities and workload effectively to meet all schedules and deadlines
- Compile and condense user-generated assets into engaging video content
- Help manage the publishing process to ensure content is optimized across multiple platforms
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- 1-2 years of editing experience
- Basic knowledge of media encoding and publishing
- Must be familiar with docu-style video content and Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube ads.
- Passion for lifestyle, health, skincare, and/or pet
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite: Premiere
- Color grading and audio mixing
$42,500-$56,700, annual & monthly KPI bonus potential, depending upon experience
Click here to learn more about general internet safety and our hiring practices.