Associate Web Developer – WebOps
The Web Team impacts the global growth of HubSpot’s core products by developing sites, applications, and experiences for the HubSpot brand. We create a remarkable journey utilizing cutting edge technology. This is a highly visible team making a significant impact as your work will be seen by millions. This creative team works closely with partners in design, marketing, content creators, and other business areas. We’re on a mission to build the best web experience in the world.
An important part of the Web Team responsibilities is to help Marketers produce high-quality web pages and content using our HubSpot CMS.
In this role, you will get to:
- Develop websites and landing pages utilising the HubSpot CMS, also tackling:
- Internationalization and Localization
- Accessibility, performance and SEO concerns
- Support marketers and other developers to maintain currently live pages, doing improvements and fixing issues
- Partner with and influence leaders across marketing and web development
- Keep learning and advancing your skills by getting exposure to multiple technologies
- Get work done while caring about the quality of what you are delivering
- Set high standards for yourself and challenge those around you to do the same
- Be a part of a team that’s as excited about your growth and happiness as much as you are about theirs
We are looking for people who:
- Ideally have 2+ years of working web development experience
- Are highly organized with great attention to detail
- Have a deep understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and cross-browser compatibility
- Have experience using a CSS preprocessor (Sass, LESS)
- Have experience with version control in a team setting
- Know how to troubleshoot web pages and websites using a wide range of development tools
Nice to haves:
- Experience with the HubSpot CMS or any other CMS (WordPress, Drupal, Shopify)
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks (React.js, Vue.js, Angular) and templating systems (EJS)
- Working knowledge of RESTful services (APIs)
- Experience with server-side development such as Node.js
- Exposure to Agile Methodologies such as SCRUM and KANBAN
The Web team partners closely with business leaders, so we look for comfort in building relationships and influencing. We’re excited to learn about you and your goals – let us know what’s important to you!
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.