- Work cross-functionally with Product Managers and Engineers, prioritizing features and improvements, facilitating design discussions, and providing feedback for our entire Management dashboard.
- Work with product and engineering to build the roadmap for the Growth team at Auth0. This involves talking to engineers, other teams and customers.
- Build a deep understanding of your core customers.
- Define data and analytics to measure design solutions.
- Participate in research and communicate insights to help the team understand customer problems.
- Transform challenging workflows into simple, usable and elegant experiences for developers.
- Share work early and often and seek out constructive feedback from peers, product teams, and other stakeholders.
- Iterate on solutions based on direct and indirect stakeholder feedback.
- Work together with designers on other product teams to keep work consistent, improve quality, contribute to our team processes and principles.
- Work closely with designers and engineers to develop and expand our product design system.
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have experience building enterprise products (B2B), ideally designing products for developers.
- Have built onboarding and subscription experiences, particularly for Self-service: from defining consistent UX patterns to improving the overall user experience.
- Strong understanding of Product lead growth, conversion metrics and optimizing user journeys.
- Can distill complex problems into precise, simple, and delightful solutions.
- Have an advanced understanding of UI/UX/Visual design concepts and an exceptional eye for detail with a portfolio that showcases this understanding.
- Know how to make use of qualitative and quantitative data to back up your design decisions as well as suggest new research.
- Are comfortable working in a remote environment.
- Bonus: Have a background in Engineering/Front-end development
- Are currently located in Canada
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information