- Own problems end-to-end, thinking through everything from architecture, data modeling, performance, scalability, and compliance.
- Propagate knowledge throughout the organization and communicate effectively with stakeholders across the leadership, product, engineering, and QA teams.
- Design test scenarios and refine requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Create functional tests to validate a calculation-heavy application.
- Summarize, visualize, and report automated test results.
- Design load testing and system monitoring.
- Work with our development team to ensure the product is user-friendly.
- Own a test requirement end-to-end, starting from requirement analysis to manual and automation testing.
- Anticipate technical and user issues and find, report, and test them before the code ever makes it to production.
- Being a team player is absolutely critical. We are a fully-remote company so over-communication is a standard. The business domain is highly complex so staying close with the engineering, product, and other teams is necessary to make effective progress.
- Proficient in Java and Object Oriented Programming.
- Previous experience in industry with software testing and CI/CD.
- 2+ years of experience developing automated tests.
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver and TestNG.
- Experience testing large REST APIs within an agile release pipeline.
- Experience with Performance Testing tools.
- Experience with CI/CD setup and basic deployment process.
- Experience with AWS infrastructure.
- Experience testing Single Page Apps.
- Experience with SQL, PL/pgSQL, and testing of stored procedures.
- Experience with highly regulated, compliance-driven industries.
- Experience with financial calculations/transactions and testing thereof.