As a Growth Automation Specialist, you will be responsible for managing the marketing automation platforms and fully leveraging its capabilities. You will be working closely with growth product managers, growth operations, Data Science and Activation and Adoption teams.
- Responsible for email, app and web push notifications execution, including segmentation, testing, and deployment, and continually evaluate these for improvements.
- Maintain Marketing Automation integration with our tech stack and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to the growth team.
- Work with product growth management and squad leads to define KPIs, create reporting and analyze campaign performance together with Data Science. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously.
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards.
- Plan and perform A/B testing upon request.
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in our tech stack such as managing the user lifecycle, user nurturing and segmentation.
Who you are:
- 3+ proven years of marketing automation experience.
- Expert knowledge of database management concepts and best practices.
- Strong working knowledge of Autopilot, Airship or Clevertap.
- Experience with extracting data from Amplitude and Looker.
- Must have superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Passionate for crypto and commitment to Bitso’s leadership position in the space.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- English language proficiency.
Bitso is Latin America’s leading cryptocurrency platform. Our goal is to evolve how we think about and use money. We believe that we should all have the opportunity to use our money whenever we want it, and how we want it, without boundaries or schedules. To achieve this, we provide individuals with fast, cheap, seamless and user-friendly financial services powered by blockchain technology.
Cryptocurrencies do not rely on intermediaries to give them legitimacy or value. Instead, they are valuable because of the peer-to-peer technology that powers them. We firmly believe in crypto and the use cases it has. It’s time for the world to upgrade to a fair, open, transparent, and global financial system for all. #makecryptouseful.
Visit us at https://bitso.com/
Bitso promotes an environment where people are treated fairly and with respect, free of discrimination, bullying, harassment, violence or threats.
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial disruption and inclusion across Latin America.
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You’ll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space, engaging with a network of diverse talent from 25+ nationalities bound by our quest to #makecryptouseful.
- Salary: We pay competitively in the countries where we operate.
- Venue: Work from wherever you want, work asynchronously; this role is fully remote to give you maximum freedom.
- Unlimited Paid Time-Off: You choose your number of days off. Recharge batteries and enjoy who you are outside the office
- This role is expected to work remotely.
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.