As a pillar of the HubSpot product portfolio, our Marketing Hub empowers our customers to run their organizations more effectively and efficiently as we help them ‘grow better’. Our services need to do a lot of work very quickly, and we rely heavily on performant technologies like Kafka, HBase, Spark, Memcached, MySQL, and ElasticSearch to help achieve these goals. The Marketing Hub product group consists of various team including;
Reporting where you will be building a world-class reporting platform that allows customers to gain deep insight into their business data, and services that propel other HubSpot product teams forward.
Automation where you will be building tools that lets users set up workflows (based on their data and events) freeing them up to focus on more impactful things in their day to day.
Campaigns where you will be building software that helps marketing teams attract and engage with their audiences, wherever they live online.
We are looking for people who:
- Have previous software engineering experience in a senior or tech lead position – managing engineers and taking responsibility for the team’s software design and delivery, while making individual contributions to the codebase.
- Someone who’s comfortable with code reviews for engineers at all levels
- Partner with their triad (Product Manager and Product Designer) to design, scope, and deliver solutions to help our customers manage and grow their businesses.
- Foster an environment that encourages autonomy and psychological safety.
- Understand the value of building a diverse team, and are champions and upstanders for Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging initiatives.
- The ability to work closely with the team to solve problems, transfer knowledge, and develop overall product architecture
- Coaching and mentorship experience
- A track record in partnering with recruiting to build remarkable engineering teams
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.