SafeGraph is looking for a partnerships expert to join our small but mighty Partnerships team. As “just a data company”, we’re building an ecosystem of partners to help our clients realize maximum value — “more than the sum of the parts.” This role will own the long-term relationships with this ecosystem of partners, helping them and us to achieve success together, whether that’s partner-sourced revenue, or mutual client adoption, or…something else! We need you to find and explore new ways of working with our partners to unlock new opportunities for both sides.
You’ll lead our new partner onboarding initiatives, including owning our internal partner directory, making sure that our go-to-market team knows how to leverage partners with clients and making sure that partners’ teams can do the same with us. A successful candidate loves being client-facing, doing new things every day, and untangling complicated knots. In a role equal parts Project Manager, Product Manager, Sales and Customer Success, you will:
- Be a face and voice for SafeGraph in the industry
- Ensure that our partners are enabled to generate value for us
- Constantly find new ways to deepen our partner relationships
- Own our internal partner enablement to make sure our Sales and Customer Success teams have good recommendations for partners to refer clients to
- Work with internal teams (Product, Sales, Marketing, CS) to ensure that Partnerships is delivering value to the rest of the business
- Keep order in a world that meaningfully evolves every week (not chaos, but evolution)
- Be directly responsible for various self-contained ecosystem initiatives
- Enthusiastically run with whatever new thing comes up next week!
This role will report directly to the VP of Partnerships.
- Excellent project management skills.
- The ability to think on your feet.
- An endless desire to learn new things and solve new problems.
- A deep care for democratizing access to data.
- Passion for big data and excitement for seemingly impossible challenges.
- At least 80% of people who have worked with you put you in the top 10% of the people they have worked with.
- The belief that life is too short to work with B-players.
- Our goal is to be the dominant place to get any data on a physical Place. We sell our product – our datasets – to data scientists and machine learning engineers at companies of all sizes.
- At SafeGraph, we’ve taken a measured approach to building a long term company. We were profitable in 2019, have hired experienced leadership from the start and care deeply about democratizing access to data to everyone.
- We currently have ~70 employees and are growing quickly. We recently raised a $45 million Series B ($65 million raised to date), and the CEO was previously the founder and CEO of LiveRamp (NYSE:RAMP).
- While SafeGraph was started in San Francisco, we’ve been fully distributed across North America since 2019, and currently have small offices (in non-pandemic times) in SF, NYC & Denver. We get the entire company together in the same place as often as possible, and cannot wait to do this again soon!
- We offer our employees a robust set of benefits, including health, dental & vision insurance coverage, a 401k, work-from-home stipend, mental health benefits, and much more.
Some good reading on how we think: