HubSpot is looking for a Benefits Manager to join our People Operations team. This position will be responsible for leading the design and daily administration of HubSpot’s global benefit programs. We are looking for someone who can balance being hands-on with day-to-day priorities and also has a strong strategic approach and vision for the design & administration of best in class global benefits programs.
- Oversee & administer HubSpot’s global benefit programs throughout the Americas, LATAM, EMEA, APAC regions
- Manage annual enrollment periods
- Manage relationships with external providers, vendors, and brokers
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations
- Partner & collaborate with cross functional teams including Legal, Finance, Payroll, and teams within People Operations
- Develop & maintain strong communication strategies & programs that are easily understood by employees
- Evaluate competitiveness of benefits programs globally and make recommendations where necessary
- Implement new automation, operational, and process improvements
- Manage benefits team
- Benefit program management, design and administration experience; both domestically and internationally
- Strong project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects & priorities
- Leadership/Team management experience
- Strong vendor and broker management skills
- Knowledge of regulations, compliance, and reporting requirements
- High attention to detail, analytical, and execution skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Workday experience a plus
- Strong customer service focus with ability to work with confidential information and consistently exercise good judgment
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.