Are you an experienced data analyst, marketer and technologist all wrapped-up into one? If so, then you are exactly who we are looking for!
Mammoth Growth is a marketing analytics consultancy helping clients make the most of their data. We are trusted by industry leaders from DoorDash to Shipt to verify their data, manage their reporting infrastructure and provide recommendations and insights that achieve measurable results.
As a BI Analyst at Mammoth Growth you will analyze, audit, and create data visualizations for our clients that optimize sales and drive growth for our clients.
What You’ll Do:
• Manage BI consulting projects with our high growth and fast paced clients
• Build data visualizations and dashboards (Looker, Tableau, Sigma)
• Analyze and audit data structures and data content for data quality issue
• Maintain a clear understanding of our existing data sources (data lakes and data warehouses)
• Document and make recommendations on key questions and business metrics
• Complete critical analysis that will drive growth for our clients
• Work independently but also be a valued member of a cross functional team
• Explore new data sources and regularly become certified in cutting edge BI tools
What You’ll Need:
• You love everything data – designing models, reporting, driving results/growth
• You have completed an Undergraduate or Master’s Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing,
Mathematics, Finance, Data Analytics or other quantitative field (relevant experience or data bootcamp
will be considered)
• You have 2-5+ years of cross functional work experience in marketing, data analytics, product or project
management, business consulting, researching and engineering
• Demonstrated ability to leverage SQL for data retrieval and familiarity with ELT modeling
• You are smart, intellectually curious, fiercely independent and driven
• You are a great teammate that loves to have fun at work and contribute with your experience and positive
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
• Prior experience clearly explaining technical concepts to varied audiences
• Enjoys working with clients and can collaborate with remote/distributed teams
We love working with people who like to laugh, smile and joke around.
We provide rapid career advancement, exposure to a huge range of business challenges, amazing clients and competitive compensation.
We are 100% Remote. This role requires no travel and our team is fully distributed (before Covid and forever), allowing you the flexibility of working from home. At this time, we are unable to provide sponsorship. Must be a resident or green card holder of the U.S.,U.K. or Canada.
So, what are you waiting for?
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com