HubSpot is looking for a Bilingual Sales Skills Trainer to join on a mission to develop a world-class sales skills training program.
Our next hire will work to deliver and build best in class sales skills training with the overarching goal of helping sales reps get up to speed quicker. This person will have autonomy to innovate and will play a pivotal role in setting up our sales teams for continued growth and scale.
In this role you get to…
- Run the sales skills training for your region
- Contribute to the development of training materials for a global sales organization
- Work autonomously as well as part of a large team
- Manage and coordinate complex processes and training schedules
- Build working relationships with global Sales Managers, Directors, and VP stakeholders
- Implement multiple avenues of training delivery including in-person, video, web-based, self-guided and virtual programs.
We are looking for people who have…
- Comfort having effective conversations with a variety of leaders across the business
- Ability to navigate ambiguous situations with minimal direction
- Previous experience in developing and running different types of sales workshops. Examples for interview will be requested
- Presentation skills, ability to “own the zoom room” and keep attendees engaged
- Previous sales experience is required
- Personal organization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Steadfast attention to detail – you catch the little things others don’t
- Very strong written & oral communication skills
- Experience producing quality content for use across a variety of channels: wiki, slide decks, email, trainings, meetings
- Have a proven track record in sales enablement, particularly in guiding sales teams to hit KPI’s
- Fluent in Spanish and English
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.