At Weights & Biases, our mission is to build the best developer tools for machine learning. Weights & Biases is a series C company with $200 million in funding and a rapidly growing user base. Our platform is an essential piece of the daily work for machine learning engineers, from academic research institutions like FAIR and UC Berkeley to massive enterprise teams including iRobot, OpenAI, Toyota Research Institute, Samsung, NVIDIA, Salesforce, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Lyft, and more.
Weights & Biases is looking for a Billing & Collections Analyst to join its growing accounting team. This position will report to the Revenue Manager. We are looking for an individual who possesses impeccable organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent customer service abilities to oversee the entire billing process. Ideal candidates will conduct themselves in a professional manner and enjoy working together as a team.
What you’ll achieve:
- As our Billing & Collections Analyst, you’ll be essential to driving the efficiency and effectiveness of Weights and Biases’ Order to Cash operations. Reporting to the Revenue Manager, you will help operate and build a best-in-class, scalable collections, invoicing, and A/R function to support our rapid growth.
- Process sales orders in Netsuite and review for data integrity and accuracy
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Sales Executives to identify reasons for non-payment and resolve issues
- Manage self-served customers in Stripe including upsells, cancellations, and refunds
- Monitor failed payments and work with customers to resolve the payment issues
- Process customer billings (recurring, renewals) and verify the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of invoices
- Upload invoices against POs in vendor portals as neededOnboard new customers
- Prepare aging reports and update/reconcile sub-ledger to G/L
- Manage AR inbox to address inquiries from customer and internal teams
- Build and manage the collections process to maintain healthy aged receivable balancesReview aging and send targeted payment reminders to customers
What we’re looking for:
- As this is a highly cross-functional role, candidates are required to be highly analytical and very effective communicators. The ideal candidate should demonstrate proficiency with Netsuite, Salesforce, and Stripe.
- Minimum 2-3 years prior work experience in billing and collections
- Minimum 2-3 years prior work experience in Stripe
- Ability to take full ownership of collection duties
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Stripe, and Netsuite
- Familiarity with subscription practice
- Strong knowledge of excel and Google Sheets
- Eagerness to work in a dynamic, high-growth, and fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks: strong organizational and time management skills required
- Enjoys working with customers and cross-functional departments as it relates to billing Results driven and detail-oriented
- Excellent organization and documentation skills
- Associate’s degree or equivalent professional experience in Accounting or Business Administration
- Last but certainly not least, you need to be ready to roll up your sleeves and do whatever needs to be done, because, despite our early successes, this is still a start-up.
- 🏝️ Unlimited vacation time
- 🩺 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision for employees and Family Coverage
- 🏠 Remote first culture with in office flexibility in San Francisco
- 💵 $500 home office budget with new high-powered laptop
- 🥇 Truly competitive salary and equity
- 🚼 12 weeks of Parental leave
- 📈 401(k)
We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn’t perfectly align with the job description as we seek out diverse and creative perspectives. Team members who love to learn and collaborate in an inclusive environment will flourish with us. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.