Stamped is an AI-powered ecommerce marketing platform that enables direct-to-consumer brands to accelerate business growth by enhancing user engagement, increasing revenue, and improving customer satisfaction through Reviews & Ratings, Q&A, Visual Marketing, Loyalty & Referrals. Our constant focus on customer success and seeking new innovative ways to help brands get more value out of our products and services have made us one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
We are a fully remote start-up team, headquartered in Canada and Singapore with team members based all over the world. Join us as we take Stamped to the next level!
Stamped is currently looking for a detail obsessed, customer centric billing specialist to work with our brands regarding payments, issuing invoices, and processing credit memos and refunds. If you love to multitask, have a passion for customer service and are looking to build a career in Finance, this might be the role for you!
This is a unique opportunity for someone looking to get a foothold into the finance space of a fast-growing start-up!
- Create and issue invoices
- Process credit and refund memos
- Prepare account statements and follow up on outstanding payments
- Resolve billing discrepancies while maintaining our exceptional customer service standards
- Answer questions from customers regarding payments, billing, etc.
- Monitor all payments and prepare monthly billing reports
- Manage account balances and resolve inconsistencies.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvements
- Update accounting records with issued invoices, processed payments, new balances, and customer contact information
- Assist accounting team with preparation of Financial reports
- Deep understanding of SaaS billing and subscription set up with a background in Finance
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Effective collaborator who can bring together sales, finance, operations and customer success
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Must possess discretion, professionalism, confidentiality and good judgment
- Adaptable self-starter who thrives in a culture of accountability and ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Enjoys being deeply involved in the growth of an organization
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a passionate, multinational and multi-talented group of tech enthusiasts who always go that extra mile
- Work directly with company leadership
- A fully remote company driven by deliverables, not hours
- Competitive salary
- Grow and own your area
- $500 USD home office set up allowance
- $500 USD annual education budget
- A key member of a growing Finance team here at Stamped!
Why Choose Stamped?
You will be joining us at an inflection point for the Stamped product and team. We have experienced significant growth, our customers love us (but don’t just take our word for it), and we recently joined the WeCommerce family.
We take ownership and pride in our work and we expect the best out of everyone on our team. If you’re the type of person that seeks out new challenges, wants to work with some of the best people in the SaaS eccommerce space and make a meaningful immediate impact on a growing company, this is for you!
Stamped.io values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, gender identity, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, age or marital status.