We’re building for a future where the internet and world economy empowers people, instead of treating people like a product. Where our interactions are based on consent, privacy, and people freely associating with one another. Where communities can flourish and individuals can pursue their dreams. To accomplish that, we’re working hard to make web3 more accessible for everyone.
MetaMask is both a blockchain wallet and a gateway to the entire decentralized web. Our tools help people create communities, play video games, access financial services, make payments, invest in assets, survive from economic turmoil, and more use cases than we can even predict. We exist across multiple platforms (browser extension and mobile), and we serve the whole decentralized ecosystem.
Marketing / Website designer
MetaMask Mobile and the MetaMask browser extension are built by talented and passionate teams who care deeply about our mission. Over the months and years ahead, we will take our products in new directions while continuing to build upon the foundation and brand that made MetaMask the success it is today. We are hiring a website/marketing designer to help bring these ambitions to life.
This designer will take ownership of marketing design across many important areas:
- Own the end-to-end design experience for MetaMask website and marketing materials
- Establish beautiful, expressive, and consistent designs for the website, product and community marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with design, product, and marketing leads to define brand personality, tone, and voice guidelines
- Define and produce high-quality marketing assets that delights our customers, meets company objectives, and reinforces our brand
- Research and propose new solutions to make our site more user friendly and to a consistent brand across marketing channels and product
- Contribute to MetaMask Design System, particularly Brand and Marketing sections
- Share artifacts/documentation and educate cross-functional teams on brand experience and design-driven storytelling and ensure brand guidelines are being followed
- Be an advocate for consistent and cohesive design and branding throughout the teams and projects
- Provide creative direction and translate brand values & personality into brand language, assets, and documentation across marketing and product (e.g., illustrations, animations, motion, videos, content)
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to create and maintain a cohesive and consistent brand experience between marketing and product
What we look for:
- 3+ years of web and branding design experience
- A deep and diverse portfolio that demonstrates your human-centered design and graphic design foundations
- Experience working within and evolving established brands
- Strong visual and graphic design skills
- Strong understanding of typography, grids and layout design
- Experience designing across mediums
- Experience designing for social channels
- Ability to assess content, identify hierarchy and key concepts to visualize
- Proficiency in tools such as Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Ability to balance needs of the brand, the business, and it’s constraints
- Ability to work collaboratively and inclusively with a remote team (core working hours should overlap with 9am-1pm PST)
- Effective and efficient written and spoken communication skills
- Understanding of customer experience (end users and developers) and the relationship between brand and product design
- Experience in illustration, animation (e.g., After Effects), and branding
- Experience in data-driven design and testing
- Basic knowledge of blockchain and Ethereum
- Experience facilitating branding workshops and cross-team collaborations
- Experience with CMS/open source software
- Can code HTML/CSS for some web development for the website
We have a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to make sure we’re looking after you and what matters most.
We believe in ownership and want everyone to have a stake in our future success, that’s why you’ll receive equity when you join us.
Recognized in the blockchain and Web3 ecosystem
Working at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that extends across the global crypto ecosystem.
Continuous learning & opportunities
We provide ongoing growth and development through on-the-job learning, and the ConsenSys Advance Program which includes full access to Coursera, bespoke and technical learning programs and ConsenSys Academy our world-class blockchain and Ethereum program.
We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. In addition, company-wide we participate in “zero productivity” days to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
Flexible working arrangements
With our global workforce we have fine-tuned asynchronous working which means we have a lot of flexibility in the structure of when we work and how we work together.
You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from across 6 continents.