Mezmo is on a mission to empower people who build solutions that shape the world. We’re doing this by delivering a platform that enables enterprises to get more value from their observability data in real-time, regardless of source, destination, use case, or scale. We’re not the only ones working on this problem, but we have a few things the others don’t.
- We’re cloud-native and know how to make the most of modern technology like Kubernetes
- We have scaled a solution from zero to petabyte scale in a short amount of time while supporting thousands of active users across multiple environments
- We are hungry for change and are surrounded by enterprises telling us they’re hungry, too
- We have a kick-ass group of people who are thinking about the problem analytically andare excited to change the observability world for the better
Mezmo has helped some of the world’s most innovative companies transform how they manage their systems and applications. Still, we know that we can help them get more value from their observability data by providing more flexibility and control over how they use it. This will enable teams to spend less time switching between data silos so they can focus on shipping better, more resilient, and secure products.
- A creative Brand Marketing Designer with 10+ years of experience in a professional design environment.
- You’re proficient and comfortable in a MAC OS environment and fluent in both Adobe Creative Suite and G Suite. If you have experience with video production or illustration, that’s an advantage.
- You have experience designing marketing collateral for enterprise sales, B2B, SaaS, or a tech-forward company, with a portfolio of great examples reflecting this experience and demonstrating your thinking and design processes with a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- You’re an independent, visionary designer who’s not afraid of getting your hands dirty tackling design. Lastly, you’re excited about the opportunity to bring your unique point of view, execution, and ownership to the table.
- If you have prior knowledge of Webflow – that’s a huge advantage!
As a Brand & Marketing Designer, you will:
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team to ensure pixel-perfect visuals in afast-paced and agile environment
- Implement and troubleshoot Webflow elements and integrations
- Support senior marketing leads in designing new/existing content, brands, and demand-generation campaigns
- Create marketing collateral including ebooks, whitepapers, landing pages, emails,digital marketing campaigns, and sales enablement collateral
- Work on a variety of platforms and media, including web, print, video, email, and social
- Expand and evolve our library of icons and illustrations
People Skills that Make You Stands Out:
- A positive, collaborative team-centric mentality
- Excellent communication (both listening and speaking), interpersonal and organizational skills
- A strong work ethic that contributes to marketing priorities and the greater good of the team
- Possess a great sense of time management and can think strategically about your time and effort
What it’s like to work at Mezmo:
At Mezmo, our culture is everything. We have an inclusive, collaborative, and fulfilling work environment so that our teammates can tackle some of technology’s biggest challenges. We hold the prestigious Great Place to Work badge and have won the Fortune Best Small and Medium Workplace award for the last two years in a row. Join us if you:
- Want to solve hard problems
- Want to enable Mezmo’s customers, partners, and community to be highly productive and successful
- Thrive in collaborative, cross-functional environments
- Enjoy jumping in where needed to help the whole company succeed
- Take your role, but not yourself, seriously. At Mezmo, we know that pride, humility,
- and kindness are not mutually exclusive