The world is changing at an accelerating rate. But we cannot take in the information fast enough, let alone make sense of it. We are fundamentally limited by the speed at which we read and write — the speed of human thought. The challenges facing decision-makers today require a radically new technology.
Primer is at the forefront of the natural language processing revolution. Our artificial intelligence platform is capable of reading text at a rate of millions of documents per hour, extracting information and updating a knowledge graph of billions of entities. It is capable of answering natural language questions and generating the first draft of natural language analytical reports in seconds. Our mission is to empower our customers by vastly reducing the cost of curiosity. What once took days of research can happen instantly.
Our customers include some of the world’s largest corporations, financial institutions, and government agencies in the world. You can learn more about Primer’s technology and the problems we solve at our blog, as well as in recent media coverage of our work.
As a Build Tools Engineer you will be a key member of the Infrastructure engineering team. You will help build internal tools that will empower our engineering team to create high quality products. Your work will reduce the number of daily context switch requests by providing self service tools. You will engage with team members to set best practices and share your knowledge.
**Must be US Citizen & live in the US**
- Write solid, maintainable, and testable code, paired with useful documentation
- Collaborate with other teams to build internal tools that provide value and reduce friction
- Manage and improve build pipelines
What We Are Looking
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Fluent in at least one of the following programming languages (Golang, Python)
- Scripting experience
- Load and performance testing experience
- Experience building software development pipelines
- AWS Cloud experience, including GovCloud and C2S
- Azure Cloud experience
- Experience with Slack bots
- Experience with Github Actions
- History of open source contributions
What We Offer
- Rapidly growing company, with opportunities for growth into leadership roles
- Smart, engaged co-workers who are at the top of their game
- Honest and open environment for exchange of ideas
- Ability to work remote
- Work on leading edge products for customers with global name recognition
- Product culture of user experience quality over feature quantity
- Proactive learning and teaching opportunities