Fundrise offers a wonderful in-person environment at our Washington, DC headquarters if that’s what you are looking for as well as a fully-remote option, including company-paid access to WeWork, from any location in the United States.
Our mission at Fundrise is to allow everyone access to a technology driven, diversified portfolio of institutional-quality real estate. Founded in 2012, we’re the largest direct-to-investor real estate investment platform in the United States. We make institutional-quality real estate investments available to individual investors of every size at the touch of a button.
Since our launch, Fundrise has raised over $2.4 billion from investors in all 50 states and has been honored on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies and the Financial Times 2020 and 2021 ranking of the Americas’ fastest growing companies. We’ve also been recognized as Nerdwallet’s Best Real Estate Investment Platform of 2021.
We’re seeking a talented Business Analyst Manager to lead our user conversion team. In this role, you will work closely with our Product Team to report on user activation results, analyze patterns to improve early user engagement, and propose strategic changes to our acquisition funnels. Successful analysts at Fundrise demonstrate good prioritization and adaptability in addition to technical skills to support the company’s steep growth trajectory. This role requires management experience and will start with 1 direct report already on the team and a second position to be filled this year.
- Serve as the analytics team lead for our investor conversion program
- Manage a small team of business analysts who specialize in specific areas of our program, including conversion funnels, new user onboarding, and investor sharing tools
- Propose, implement, and refine new metrics to fuel user conversion growth
- Partner with our Product Team to deliver cross-functional projects
- Develop quantitative analyses, ad hoc reports and models to support the decision-making process
- Identify trends and insights while translating findings into actionable recommendations that will drive investor conversion
- 5 years experience as a business analyst / data analyst
- 4 years experience writing SQL to access data for analysis
- 4 years experience visualizing data to communicate findings with tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or Looker
- 1 year of experience directly managing the work of team members
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field or data related certificate/bootcamp program
- 7 years experience as a business analyst / data analyst
- 1 year of experience using a statistical language such as R or Python
- 2 years of experience directly managing the work of team members
- Past experience at a high growth, direct to consumer company
Benefits at Fundrise
• Great medical, dental, and vision insurance with coverage of 100% of employee premiums and 50% of dependent premiums
• Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses, dependent care, and parking
• 401(k) with 3% contributed by Fundrise, regardless of whether you are actively contributing yourself
• Fully covered life insurance and short-term disability
• Significant equity via our employee stock grant program
• Company-paid access to WeWork
• Gympass benefit including mental health resources
• Udemy license for on-demand continuous learning content
• Quarterly Book Initiative to select two books from a curated list related to a different topic each quarter
• Flexible PTO
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid parental leave