Tenfold is the leading iPaaS for Contact Centers, integrating dozens of telephony systems with market leading CRMs. Using Tenfold, contact center agents become context aware at the moment of interaction via Tenfold’s Agent UI and benefit from automations Tenfold introduces to the interaction lifecycle allowing the agent to focus on the conversation while Tenfold identifies the caller, saves structured data about the call to the CRM, and provides a consolidated interface for agent notes and dispositions.
The company is Series C-funded and headquartered in Austin, Texas.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be responsible for defining and shepherding the development of scalable software products designed to improve contact center operations. The Business Analyst should have a deep interest in technologies to drive product innovation across contact center and digital channel technologies. This is a highly cross-functional role responsible for partnering with other product stakeholders, user experience designers, end users, and engineering leads. The successful candidate understands how engineers work and are passionate about delivering world-class contact center software. We’re optimizing for a business manager with a background in contact center and CRM technologies. This position requires a strong technical skill set.
- Meet with internal teams, customers and partners and run in-depth requirements gathering sessions.
- Define comprehensive product requirements including PRDs, epic and user stories requirements, and acceptance criteria for both technical and non-technical requirements
- Prioritize and coordinate backlog ensuring a healthy balance between technical debt, defect resolution, and new features
- Drive product delivery with development and design teams
- Experience taking a product or service offering through the complete life-cycle
- Experience running in-depth requirements analysis sessions and translating the requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Firm grasp of contact center technologies
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, support scope of requirements and prioritize
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Humility and curiosity, especially curiosity
Must have deep expertise with one of the following:
- Enterprise CRMs
- Digital Channels
- CCaaS, UCaaS, or traditional voice platforms
- Opportunity to join a high-growth company on “Austin’s Hottest Startups Watch list”
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental, and 401k