In the Business Analyst role, you will be part of the Platform Partnerships team supporting the Platform Ecosystem. The role will be responsible for implementing and maintaining processes and systems that enable the platform partnerships team to best track and optimize the overall business impact of partners. The role will also be responsible for establishing and iterating on internal workflows, and operationally supporting the partnerships team’s strategic and operational growth. This position will work cross-departmentally to help execute strategic initiatives across all of HubSpot.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Collaborate with internal departments on all operations and requests (Sales, Marketing, Enablement, etc.)
- Own and participate in long-term projects aimed at improving internal efficiency and productivity
- Assisting in training and enabling the platform team to be more effective in their systems use, automation and processes.
- Track, manage and report key issues with live/upcoming briefs
- Leverage tooling to keep stakeholders and teams up to date on actions, progress and needs
- Supporting Partnerships team on use of internal tools to facilitate active installs in our professional and enterprise customer base and operational process
- Developing resources and guidance to support; work in collaboration with Go To Market teams, and the Directors of Partnerships team to build on internal processes
- Act as point of contact to internal teams: provide guidance, insight and examples of best practice to teams seeking to leverage Partners for opportunities
- Track, manage, and report key performance metrics, objectives, and goals
- Update weekly and monthly trackers
- Review global initiatives/tooling and support roll-out
- Develop resources and guidelines and build on internal processes to support operations objectives
- Regularly report to senior management
- Be proficient and the SME for the following systems: Asana, HubSpot, SQL/Looker
We are looking for people who:
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams, and varied project stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Self motivated and able to manage own time and priorities
- Experience working with or supporting platform partnerships
- Strong reporting & data analysis skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Process and systems-oriented mindset
- Extremely well organized
Essential Systems Experience:
Cash compensation range: 110000-120000 USD Annually
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.