Pathwire is looking for a Business Analyst, Sales Operations who is data-driven and passionate about jumping into problems and effectively leading change! The Sales Operations team works across Pathwire’s global organization to enable Pathwire’s growth and business success, by operationalizing the go-to-market strategy through optimization and scalability. Are you ready to guide the company by deploying and maintaining critical reporting for the sales and support departments?
- Responsible for reviewing, analyzing, forecasting and recording new sales bookings in accordance with finance and company policies
- Develop and maintain all reporting needs for Sales and go-to-market operations, including Lead Generation, Support and Retention metrics
- Provide key data visibility to sales and leadership teams through the build and implementation of reports and dashboards in our CRM and BI tools,
- Analyze sales data to formulate forecasts, financial models and variance analysis for the go-to-market organization
- Provide data analysis on sales and marketing activity, pipeline, and account management to identify business trends and areas for improvement.
- Deliver key business analytics, insights and metrics packages to sales and executive leadership, including preparing Board-level reports
- Recommend and analyze KPIs to produce trends for success measurements, areas of risk, and future benchmarks
- Collaborate with leadership to review insights and identify trends impacting sales effectiveness and ability to achieve sales goals
- Establish, execute, and optimize processes that govern and enhance sales data quality and hygiene
- Collaborate with management to scope requirements for new data initiatives and reporting deliverables
- Ensure data and reporting deliverables are provided within applicable service level agreements or required deadlines
- Remain current on industry standards and best practices
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 to 5 years experience as a Sales Data, Financial or Business Analyst
- BS in Business Management, Finance, Data Analytics, or related field preferred
- Strong analytical background and a solid understanding of business process reporting
- Comfortable with key sales performance metrics and financial modeling
- Experience in a SaaS or software company preferred but not required
- Salesforce.com experience: complex dashboards and reports, custom report types and understanding of data architecture
- Skilled in Excel and PowerPoint and experience with data warehousing and visualization/analytics/BI applications like Looker, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
- Results-oriented with strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize multiple objectives while meeting aggressive deadlines
- A genuine commitment to providing superior customer service to internal stakeholders
- Advanced critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Adept at presenting findings in a compelling non-technical manner
- Able to work on issues independently and drive improvement initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional attention to detail
- Experience and proven discretion handling protected, confidential, and sensitive information
- KEEPING YOU HEALTHY: Pathwire offers 100% employer paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans (US). We offer a variety of supplemental plans to meet your individual needs and provide access to telehealth for all participants.
- KEEPING YOU BALANCED: Pathwire provides free virtual counseling resources through our Employee Assistance Programs. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- FINANCIAL SECURITY: We offer an employer match for 401k participants to help you plan for the future (US).
- TAKE A BREAK: We believe performance at work requires balance at home. This is why we provide 5+ weeks of time-off to all employees.
- FAMILY PLANNING: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways and this is why Pathwire offers paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK WHERE YOU ARE: It’s not where you work that matters. This is why we provide flexible remote work offerings for most of our roles
Pathwire embraces diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.