Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
- Build a repeatable process and deliver analytics assets (reports, dashboards, KPI readouts..) to empower business teams and their leadership with insights and data driven decision making capabilities.
- Proactively identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex and sensitive data. Alert, inform and educate business as needed.
- Monitor and ensure data integrity and security for business data.
- Define best practices and templates for reporting data to business units.
- Improve and advise on data normalization between various data sources.
- Measure and report on KPIs for business.
- Create an intake process for ad hoc report demands.
- Ensure data is set up and accessible for the proper parties.
- Make recommendations for new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve team performance and measurement in the future.
- 4+ years of data analysis and knowledge of business statistics.
- 4+ years of experience writing performant SQL queries on large data sets.
- 4+ years of developing scalable reporting solutions/products that are intuitive to use.
- Strong knowledge of Tableau, Looker or similar BI platform.
- Familiarity with cloud-native databases, especially Snowflake.
- Strong business intuition as well as outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to convey complex concepts and information to diverse audiences.
- Track record of working independently, with strong time management and organizational skills.
- Comfort working in a globally distributed environment with a remote workforce.
- Experience performing complex analysis including regression, forecasting and probability modeling is a plus.
- BA/BS in quantitative field or equivalent practical experience.
- Prior experience in a consulting environment is desired.
- #ES; #US; #CA;
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.