This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in Canada
AS THE WORLD MOVES TO FHIR, THERE ARE PLENTY OF REASONS TO SMILE
Smarter decisions, fewer barriers, and better incentives are just the beginning. Smile CDR makes it easy for healthcare stakeholders to collect and exchange data with our leading FHIR-based data liberation platform.
We reduce barriers between information and care for those who deliver or consume health services and products and whose roles or care are hindered by fractured, inaccessible or complex information systems.
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH
A Business Development Executive is accountable for the sales growth and adoption of Smile CDR in Ontario. This position will proactively engage with and sell to healthcare organizations in Ontario. This will include solution engineering of Smile CDR into existing and new healthcare projects, presenting and communicating the benefits of Smile CDR at Ontario healthcare industry events, responding to procurement requests, and ongoing client development.
- Proactively manage the relationship with existing affiliates and other healthcare organizations in Ontario.
- Navigate Ontario procurement rules and regulations and individual healthcare organization procurement policies.
- Engage senior management to explore the benefits and opportunities with Smile CDR.
- Support the creation of proposals, pitches, pricing and sales presentations for Ontario clients.
- Support Partners with the creation or revisions of responses for Ontario opportunities.
- Create sales forecasts based on the Ontario pipeline.
- Collaborate with other Smile teams, including but not limited to Sales Engineering, and Product teams. Marketing and Customer Success.
- Strong dotted-line reporting and accountability to AVP, Strategic Partnerships to maximize our partnership relationship.
- Update and maintain HubSpot activities.
- Identify new and potential Partners for Ontario.
- Collaborate with the project implementation teams, internal and external parties and, industry partners to implement and deliver Smile CDR for Ontario.
- 10+ years of experience selling IT healthcare solutions to healthcare providers in Ontario, preferably with an in-depth knowledge of the provincial healthcare systems and IT healthcare (i.e. project implementation, sales, engineering, customer success).
- Experience with proposal creation and market analysis is preferred.
- Experience with a proven track record to deliver on results and manage competing priorities.
- Demonstrated competency with developing early client or partner relationships.
- Strong proposal and sales pitch writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability and proven experience to build and maintain effective professional relationships with various levels of businesses and partners in the software industry.
- Proven critical thinking, organization, planning, managing competing priorities, collaboration, communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to apply quantitative methods for analysis.
- Proven ability to work independently and cross-functionally throughout the organization.
- Ability to effectively use software including Windows/Mac, Google Suite, HubSpot and more.
- Post-secondary education, in a related field of study such as business, is preferred.
Smile CDR’s core values are respecting, embracing our differences, and celebrating our shared values. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Should you require accommodations or questions during the application or interview process, please let us know.