Ovia Health, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Labcorp, offers a preventative and proven platform trusted by over 17 million families for daily personalized health engagement with high-touch support, 50+ clinical programs and research validation from over 48 peer-reviewed publications and 38 partnerships with world-renowned research institutions. Our mobile apps and comprehensive digital solutions for fertility, pregnancy, and parenting empower people to take control of their health and navigate parenthood with confidence.
Ovia Health and Labcorp are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud of our diversity, and we create inclusion and belonging through how we onboard, meet, connect, engage, and communicate. Join us!
The Business Development Representative will be responsible for performing cold outreach that results in meetings booked on behalf of the Enterprise Sales team. You will work closely with the Enterprise Sales and Marketing teams and your assigned Regional Sales Director(s) to ensure pipeline goals are met.
Who you are
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong time management and organizational skills.
- You’re curious, a good listener, and enjoy researching what makes people (and organizations) tick.
- You’re the quintessential extrovert who loves to build relationships, meet new people, and have conversations with new connections.
- You’re ready to hit the ground running with cold outreach, including calls and emails, plus following up on warm and inbound leads.
- You understand that you’ll likely hear “no” more than “yes”, and you’re motivated by the opportunity to understand our prospects and demonstrate the ways Ovia can meet their needs, to help get them to that “yes”.
- You’re passionate about women’s and family health, and share Ovia’s mission to make a happy, healthy family possible for everyone.
What you will do
- Spend the majority of your time doing outbound sales outreach, including cold calls and emails;
- Leverage tools provided by Ovia (LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Yesware, SFDC, Eloqua, InsideView, DemandBase) to create target lists, track interactions, gather contact data, and find creative ways to get in touch with qualified leads;
- Work with Sales and Marketing to develop and execute outbound campaigns;
- Develop technical know-how of the product and help answer questions from prospective clients;
- Book, participate in, and lead discovery sessions with prospects.
- Test and develop outreach methods, analyze what worked and what didn’t, and re-iterate to reach success from there.
- As the first interaction many will have with Ovia Health, you are on the front line when it comes to communicating the Ovia mission, brand, and value proposition.
- Key Performance Indicators of your success will include achievement of quotas for number of meetings booked, number of calls made, and number of emails sent, evaluated on a weekly, quarterly, and annual basis. You will also be evaluated as part of the overall Enterprise Sales team, including whether meetings you booked ultimately result in sales.
What we require
- Minimum of 2 years of SaaS sales experience, ideally inside sales/Business Development Representative experience.
- Previous experience using marketing automation software and customer relationship management tools (LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Yesware, SFDC, Eloqua, InsideView, DemandBase or similar).
What we offer
We believe in Ovia Health’s mission and love what we do, and working at Ovia Health is a chance to be a part of something truly impactful. We value our employees tremendously and do what we can to help them stay happy and healthy, at work and away from it. In addition to a supportive and healthy environment, we offer:
- Small, dynamic and tight-knit teams that encompass a supportive and collaborative atmosphere
- Growth and education stipend
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited paid vacation and sick leave
- Four options for medical insurance coverage
- Dental, and vision as well as many other wellness-centered benefits
- Employer contribution to 401k with immediate vesting plan
- Paid parental leave
- Ability to be fully remote
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.