About Aurora Solar
Are you ready to join the solar revolution? Look no further than Aurora Solar, where we’re on a mission to create a solar energy future for all.
A fast-growing Series D company, Aurora is disrupting the clean energy industry and changing the course of history with our award-winning, industry-leading software. This software doesn’t just design millions of solar projects, but it designs a better tomorrow, empowering solar companies to sell, design, and install residential and commercial solar arrays accurately, seamlessly, and at scale.
It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, and we’ve got a stellar team that’s helping us get there. We were named one of “The Best Mid Sized Remote Companies To Work for in 2023” by BuiltIn.com and have been awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, and as we continue to build, we need even more passionate, skilled, and, well, energized people on board.
About the Role
Aurora is looking for upbeat, motivated professionals with strong communication skills who are looking to grow their sales careers. This role is perfect for you if you are a self-starter that works well in teams, and you are comfortable talking about technical subjects. You will spend most of your day talking to potential clients, performing basic research, and working with spreadsheets and our CRM – all with the goal of helping Aurora’s sales team meet their quota. If you fit this profile, and you are excited about launching a career in solar, we would love to hear from you!
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What You’ll Do
- Identify high-potential companies & buyers who can benefit from Aurora’s product suite.
- Partner closely with Enterprise Account Executives to ideate and enact effective prospecting strategies to generate Sales Accepted Opportunities with net new accounts and potential expansion opportunities with current customers
- Develop, test, and iterate messaging across multiple industries and personas demonstrating a modern seller’s tech stack. Use a data-focused approach to identify success and focus on optimizing conversion rates
- Articulate the value of our offering through multiple channels (i.e., phone calls, email, and social)
- Qualify opportunities and accounts from multiple channels and help the sales team schedule appointments through email, phone calls, and other communication platforms
- Perform research to actively identify high-potential companies for our software
- Represent Aurora at events such as trade and roadshows
- Work with Aurora’s marketing and customer success teams to ensure new customers have an outstanding experience throughout the lifecycle of their Aurora interactions
- This is a 90% outbound role in which you will need to identify key stakeholders, and multithread accounts while working closely with Account Executives in order to get results
What We Value
- 1 year of work experienceMotivated by a career in sales
- Passionate about renewable energy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable with Salesforce
- Comfortable with basic quantitative research
- Self-motivated, with good project management and organizational skills
- Background in solar design and renewable energy is a plus
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.