At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Our mission is to create the premier cloud technology solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer marketing campaigns at scale. We provide the platform for organizations to work with social media influencers as part of their marketing plan. We know we can only achieve this by committing to provide the best practices in product and software development. Our international partnerships include ABInBev, Airbnb, Amazon, Bumble, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, Mattel, Rakuten, Tiffany & Co, and many more.
CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices globally in New York, Chicago, Miami, London and Ukraine. We believe in a hybrid first work environment and have representation across the world. You can work from home, the office or one of many co-working locations. We look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
Your wellness is important to us. We encourage you to schedule “off screen time” to focus and refresh. Go walk your dog, do yoga, or simply set aside uninterrupted time to yourself. Oh, and we will pay for that yoga class, fitness tracker or after workout massage! Want to take a breather and meditate on your favorite app? Use our corporate wellness program to cover the costs. CreatorIQ earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
As a Team Lead for the CreatorIQ BDR team, you’ll split your time as an individual contributor to develop new business opportunities for our sales team, both strategic outbound outreach and marketing-generated leads. The other part of your role is to be a coach and mentor to the BDRs on the team. Success in this role will be measured by meeting target quotas related to the number of qualified opportunities, the progression of that pipeline, and closed business. It will also be defined by your overall team performance against their combined goals. You’ll report to the Head of Business Development, Diandra Fee, and be responsible to help track, and manage sales activities and results using Hubspot while also playing an active role in the creation and iteration of team processes.
What you’ll do:
- Provide ongoing support for the BDR team- including coaching & training
- Conduct regular one-on-one meetings with BDRs to build more effective communications, understand training and development needs, and provide insight for the improvement of the team’s prospecting and activity performance.
- Develop the sales, product and industry skills of each team member
- Ensure BDR team are leveraging tools and resources available to them while focusing on driving operational efficiency
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting on KPIs, manage conversions, speed to lead metrics, qualified opportunities and overall effectiveness of the BDR org.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Rev Ops, and other internal teams to generate pipeline
- Help create and manage training for BDRs on all areas of the prospecting process
- Support with hiring new BDRs onto the team
- Serve as a role model to uphold and implement the policies, procedures and values of the CreatorIQ BDR team
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree or previous relevant experience as a BDR required
- Self-motivated; entrepreneurial spirit
- You’re ready for on-call coaching with BDR’s to better their qualification, account approach, prospecting, and discovery efforts
- You’re quick to pick up the phone and make calls with your team to help them learn through example
- Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (verbal & written)
- Aptitude to learn technical concepts/terms
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Good judge of character
- Trusted to run interviews independently, if needed
- Comfortable with delivering tough feedback when needed for the development of the team
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!