At Parse.ly, we believe the most successful companies in today’s digital world are the ones with the best content. Easy to say but harder to do.
Content is at the heart of the digital transformation that businesses are currently navigating, fueling a huge opportunity for growth. Our platform gives creators and marketers the key insights they need to ensure their content reaches its potential. We’ve been at this for 10 years, but realize that we’re just at the tip of the iceberg. Join us to explore how big this will get!
As a BDR at Parse.ly, you’ll be responsible for:
- Executing outbound call and email campaigns to prospective clients to set up sales meetings.
- Following up on inbound leads from marketing campaigns to create new opportunities for sales.
- Running discovery calls with prospects to assess potential fit, diagnose needs, and prescribe solutions.
- Effectively qualifying and building value with leads to generate strong pipeline.
- Proactively prospecting for new accounts and contacts that would be ideal potential customers.
- Balancing your time efficiently between prospecting, outreach, and running discovery calls.
- Staying organized and maintaining operational excellence – attention to detail is critical.
- Consistently hitting or exceeding activity and meeting targets.
- Providing feedback and strategic insight to the leadership team.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you:
- Have a strong interest in a sales career.
- Are highly socially intelligent;able to understand, empathize and connect with people.
- Love solving problems and discovering opportunities to help people succeed.
- Thrive in a goal-oriented and high-growth environment that achieves results.
- Value being part of an agile team and having a clear impact on the business.
We’re excited about you because you:
- Are new to sales but eager to learn and build your career.
- Are highly productive in a work from home environment.
- Are comfortable and confident conducting cold calls and facing objections.
- Are empathetic and know that active listening is the key to becoming a great seller.
- Welcome adversity because it will drive you to push harder to get the results you know you can attain.
- You’re motivated by your goal, by the team and through your pursuit to always be better.
- Are relentlessly hard working and gritty – this is really all it takes to be a successful BDR, we’ll teach you the rest!