Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors be more productive, informed, and connected. As a future business leader, we value your input as we continue to grow our platform and build tools to support the largest physician network in the United States.
As a summer MBA intern, you’ll have the unique opportunity to work directly with our business development team and collaborate cross-functionally with our strategy, product, sales, and marketing teams. Our internship program provides both structured and unstructured high impact opportunities.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Evaluate future product & market opportunities for Doximity, including: market research, competitive landscape, partnership opportunities, monetization strategies, and more
- Conduct competitive intelligence and design a strategy to address competition
- Join partnership discussions and take ownership of a deal
- Identify and address opportunities for increased operational efficiency across the business
- Present findings to company leadership, including the CEO
What we’re looking for:
- Currently pursuing an MBA degree
- Be enthusiastic about working through ambiguity
- Creative problem solver; able to challenge traditional models and approaches and propose innovative solutions
- Self-starter with strong technical and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple projects at one time, and rapidly change priorities based on business needs
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Prior work experience in the U.S. healthcare industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Available to work full-time during the summer, 12+ weeks
- Candidate must not have already accepted a post-MBA full-time offer elsewhere
- Flexible San Francisco or Remote
- Social events including lunches (if in office) and virtual team building activities
- Hands-on, ongoing mentorship during internship term
- Free snacks and beverages in office
- Rooftop game room and deck with a beautiful view of SF skyline
- This is a summer internship, starting in June 2023
- All applications & presentations (info below) should be submitted by the deadline. Applicants will be reviewed and interviewed on a rolling basis.
- Feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions
More about Doximity…
For the past decade, it’s been our mission to help every physician be more productive so they can provide better care for their patients. We believe that when doctors are connected, the healthcare system works better and patients benefit. Doximity enables our verified clinician members to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers, and conduct virtual patient visits. Today, Doximity is the leading digital platform for U.S. medical professionals, with over 80% of physicians, 50% of all nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and 90% of graduating medical students as members.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team passionate about improving inefficiencies in our $4.3 trillion U.S. healthcare system. We are a team of doers who solve problems everyday by treating obstacles like an adventure, and we love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. Doxers are committed to working towards a more equitable world both within and beyond our office walls. This starts by fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where differences are valued and all employees are encouraged to bring their full, authentic selves to work daily. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us! For more information, visit Doximity.com.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.