We simplify the logistics of global trade
In the 1950’s, global trade changed for good. The invention of the standardized container suddenly meant that transporting goods across the world became affordable. And with that, pathed the way for globalization and global wealth. But contrary to the container, most surrounding processes have not been standardized nor innovated—and are still frustratingly complex, manual, and error-prone.
That’s why our ambition is to use technology to simplify the logistics of global trade, making the processes around the container as simple as the container itself. We do that by providing a neutral infrastructure that connects all logistics companies to remove friction and create economic opportunity.
Business Development Representative Team Lead (f/m/d)
As our Business Development Representative Team Lead, you will be tasked to build, scale, and run a high-performing BDR team to reach business goals in collaboration with Marketing and the Network Development team. As the BDR Team Lead, you create a positive team culture, act as a coach to make your team better every day, and create repeatable playbooks, processes, and automations so everyone in the BDR team hits their quota.
Your responsibilities in a nutshell
- Build repeatable inbound sales processes from first calls to collaborating with NDMs on closing a deal including standard cadences across different lead types, formats, and funnel stages to reach business goals
- You lead the team by example: find the right mix between jumping on calls yourself and aggregating learnings that you turn into insights to improve team performance
- Closely monitor conversion rates across the different BDRs and funnel stages to optimize your strategy in close collaboration with the Head of Marketing, NDMs, and VP of Sales
- Introduce and drive a stringent feedback loop between NDMs and Marketing – ensuring that we learn from every accepted/rejected/converted demo in a structured way to improve Marketing + Inbound processes (develop new approaches, improve lead quality and closing rates) across the different regions
- Own the hiring and career development program (quarterly 1-on-1s, bi-annual career development meetings) in close collaboration with the Head of Marketing to actively shape career path and develop the team
- Coach the team (1-on-1 and team sessions) to make sure they know every detail of our products, the market, our target audience, and different team activities
What we’re looking for
- Self-starter attitude with a high personal drive – you are excited about being a part of rapid growth and not afraid to get your hands dirty
- A “builder mentality” with a hands-on attitude and process-oriented mindset – you are excited to support our team at any time of their journey to ensure they deliver high-quality results
- You can empathize with our customers, understand their needs, and are eager to help and learn from them
- You are passionate about processes and improvements. In the past, you have introduced and driven stringent feedback loops ensuring great learning from every accepted/rejected/converted demo in a structured way to improve Marketing + Inbound processes (develop new approaches, improve lead quality and closing rates) across the different regions
- You have experience in managing tech stack for Business Development teams in close collaboration with Revenue Operations (how to use CRM, email, routing tool, calendly …)
- You are a great communicator (our company language is English) and a strong listener
- Fluency in English – all other languages are no requirement 😊
What we have to offer
- Ownership from day one & direct impact on the success of our company!
- A dynamic and international team with ~60 nationalities across our 300 team members & extremely flat hierarchies
- A highly scalable product with a proven product-market fit ready to change the industry & do something good ♥
- A great working atmosphere with an open-minded and collaborative culture—plus a team of highly motivated & enthusiastic colleagues who can´t wait for you to join
- Major degrees of freedom backed by an experienced team – It is a highly autonomous role well suited to someone who is a self-starter with natural leadership and coaching abilities
- A fast-paced work environment and complex intellectual challenges from day 1
- Goes without saying: Regular team events and of course a wide variety of fruits and drinks in the office 😉
- Attractive and uncapped compensation—including a competitive equity package!