At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events. As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers.
We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene and interact face-to-face online.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet. We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve recently been funded by Accel, Northzone, Seedcamp, Web Summit’s Fund, Slack Fund and a number of high-profile angel investors participated, including Supercell founder Ilkka Paananen, UiPath founder Daniel Dines, Intercom founder Des Traynor, GoCardless COO Carlos Gonzalez-Cadenas and Miro founder Andrey Khusid.
Hopin’s Business Operations Analyst will own and support multiple work streams across go-to-market. The candidate will be highly analytical and have deep business acumen to quickly gather relevant data, drive insights, make clear recommendations, and help with implementation. The day will shift from tracking our core KPIs in reporting to supporting teams on double-clicking into improvement areas. The ideal candidate is highly collaborative as most projects will require working with other functions across time zones.
The Business Operations team will be working on the highest priority opportunities for the company. The projects will change rapidly, and no one week will look like the one before. We move very fast and you’ll be at the center of the action.
- Prepare and present business performance updates with functional leaders and continuously track KPIs
- Partner cross-functionally with go-to-market leads to help deep-dive into their performance
- Own competitive intelligence tracking and provide actionable insights
- Find opportunities to automate manual processes that improve customer experience and efficiency
- 2+ years of strategy/operations or management consulting experience
- Strong analytical mindset and skills (especially Excel/Google Sheets proficiency)
- Excellent communication and story-telling skills whether it’s presenting in a meeting or building out a deck
- Self-motivated, can-do attitude, problem-solver who can work in a fast paced environment
- Team player who can work cross functionally across multiple departments.
Nice to Have
- Strong understanding of/experience with SaaS business models
- Experience working with systems and tools for go-to-market operations (e.g. Salesforce)
- Experience working at an early stage, hyper-growth startup
- Intermediate SQL skills
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote team, work from any corner of the world
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Windows
- 800 USD for Home-Office set up
- Health benefits
At Hopin, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It’s essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn’t just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.