NerdWallet is seeking a highly driven, strategic, and analytical MBA New Grad to join our Business Operations & Corporate Strategy team to tackle the organization’s highest-priority growth objectives. As part of the BizOps team, you’ll partner closely with cross-functional stakeholders to ideate and execute on top strategic initiatives, develop and optimize operational processes, and deliver actionable analysis and insights for our business. This role will challenge you to understand and contribute meaningfully to all aspects of NerdWallet, and requires someone who is highly structured, scrappy, and comfortable with ambiguity.
Where you can make an impact:
- Drive highly visible projects for NerdWallet. Example initiatives include leading M&A integration activities, developing new market entry strategies, facilitating cross-vertical product initiatives, driving partner strategy through performance insights, and championing competitive intelligence efforts.
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to analyze opportunities, synthesize findings, develop execution plans, and translate recommendations into results.
- Act as a critical right-hand partner to our organization and help grow our world-class team that serves as the talent bench for the rest of the company.
- Highly productive: Take meaningful responsibility and initiative for shaping and executing our strategy with limited oversight.
- Structured in thinking and approach: Develop and leverage frameworks to help structure the team’s thinking, facilitate alignment across various stakeholders, and identify 80/20 opportunities to reach insightful, actionable answers without analysis overload.
- Skilled in analysis and presentation: Synthesize complex findings into crisp recommendations; present and defend recommendations to a variety of audiences.
- An expert at prioritization: Experience (and an enjoyment of!) balancing numerous priorities and demands.
- Team-oriented: Energized by teamwork and skilled in cross-functional collaboration.
- High-energy with a positive attitude: Motivated to work hard and drive results in a fast-paced environment.
- Currently pursuing an MBA degree from a top-tier university. We are looking for folks who have succeeded academically and professionally at the highest levels.
- 2-5 years of general work experience. Experience at a strategy consulting firm, investment bank, and/or operating experience in enterprise software, SaaS, or consumer internet highly preferred.
- This role will be based in San Francisco, CA or remote (based in the U.S.).
- We believe great work can be done anywhere. No matter where you are based, NerdWallet offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your family.
What we offer:
Work hard, stay balanced (Life’s a series of balancing acts, eh?)
- 100% paid premiums for medical, dental and vision for employees and their dependents
- Rejuvenation Policy – Flexible Time Off + 12 holidays + Mental Health Days
- New Parent Leave for employees with a newborn child or a child placed with them for adoption or foster care
- Mental health support through Ginger.io
- Paid sabbatical for Nerds to recharge, gain knowledge and pursue their interests
- Health and Dependent Care FSA and HSA with monthly NerdWallet contribution
- Weekly Virtual Bootcamp, Yoga and Mindfulness Meditation sessions
- Monthly Wellness Stipend and Cell Phone Stipend
Have some fun! (Nerds are fun, too)
- Nerd-led group initiatives – Intramural Sports, Employee Resource Groups for Parents, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Women, LGBTQIA, and other communities
- Hackathons, Happy Hours and team bonding across all teams and departments
- Company-wide events like Little Nerds Day (aka bring your kids to work day, even if you’re remote!) and our annual Charity Auction
Lifestyle (Be your best self – we’ll take care of the details)
- Our Nerds love to make an impact by paying it forward – Donate to your favorite causes with a company match
- Work from home equipment stipend and co-working space subsidy
- Commuting stipend and catered breakfast, lunch and onsite barista for SF based Nerds
- Anniversary recognition program – choose from different items and experiences
Plan for your future (And when you retire on your island, remember the little people)
- 401K with company match
- Annual Enrichment Stipend for learning and development
- Be the first to test and benefit from our new financial products and tools
- Access to Rocket Lawyer for online legal support and resources
NerdWallet is committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.