At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
Hopin’s Business Operations Manager will partner with the VP of Business Operations on many aspects of the go-to-market strategy and operations, including Marketing, Sales, Post-Sales, and Partnerships. The candidate will be highly analytical and have deep business acumen to quickly gather relevant data, drive insights, and make clear recommendations, but the responsibility doesn’t stop at the analysis and recommendations – it will also be deeply involved in the implementation. The day will shift from high-level long term planning strategy session to working with an engineer on debugging why data is not consistent across dashboards. The ideal candidate is highly collaborative as most projects will require working with other functions including Sales, Marketing, Sales Engineering, Customer Support, Account Management, Product, Finance, and People.
Some representative projects: Instrumenting the go-to market functions, defining expansion strategy, global GTM capacity planning, segmentation and prioritization of markets, defining KPIs for the business, pricing and packaging, selecting and implementing tools and processes.
Communication skills are a critical part of the role as the candidate will have to present to the CEO, board members, investors, partners, and internal meetings extensively.
You will be working on the highest priority opportunities, the projects will change rapidly, and no one week will look like the one before. We move very fast and you’ll be at the center of the action.
- Define go to market KPIs from with functional leaders and continuously manage key performance metrics
- Define go to market segmentation across regions, use cases, and types of companies
- Review and redefine pricing and packaging in partnership with product
- Find opportunities to automate manual processes that improve customer experience and efficiency
- Prepare and present business performance updates to the leadership team
- Partner with engineering and functional leads to select and implement new tools and workflows across Marketing, Sales, and Post-Sales
- Lead resource planning for all go to market teams based on revenue, forecast, and potential
- 3+ years of strategy and operations experience in corporate strategy, management consulting, or technology-focused investment bank
- Strong analytical skills and mindset
- Self-motivated, can-do attitude, problem solver and can work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player who can work cross-functionally across multiple departments.
- Strong understanding of SaaS business models
- Experience working/implementing systems and tools for go to market operations
- Passionate about technology
We are currently a remote team and are open to remote applications from all over the world (preferably within 2 hours of US timezones).
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It’s essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn’t just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.